Pacify not working correctly, found out during EoP Dragon Man

_Blacky_Blacky Member Posts: 1
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi,
first post by me here, throne breaker, playing on Android. I have maxed Pacify so I wanted to kill off Dragon Man for the TB objectives with Magneto.

The armor break and thus degen still triggers quite often while using parry with Mags, even though my AAR should be at 100% and thus prevent it from triggering.

I just watched Sweadah's video of using parry like 80 times while not triggering the degen, while I can't get into 3 parrys without triggering it.

I ALWAYS wait for the Magnetize passive to appear. So its not that. Took pacify off - no change. Still feels exactly the same, degen triggers roughly 30% of the time for me after about 30 tries. I already saw some people on Discord having similar problems so I can't be alone with that bug.

edit:
Here is Sweadah's video on it
and here you have a video of Grendel Slayer with pacify where it is not working: Youtube link by Grendel Slayer

Comments

• pingu_tucnacekpingu_tucnacek Member Posts: 55
    Same here.

Playing on Android, using 6r2 unawakened red magneto, having 3 points in pacify mastery, waiting for magnetize before parry and still I get degen randomly as if no pacify was ever aplied. Most of the times I get degen on first or second parry, only a few times did I manage to make more than 3 parry without geting degen.
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Same here to
  • Orand86Orand86 Member Posts: 4
    Same here.
    Android user.

Pacify 3/3 + I wait to make sure Magnetize is activated.
    I get degen EVERY SINGLE TIME. I restarted the fight multiple times.

I wonder if there is something we are missing or is this a bug?
  • cgagecgage Member Posts: 4
    Same issue on Android as well. It was working fine last month using Mags against bubble shield Doom in the Gauntlet.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    Same here. But as i think pacify says 30% AAR while the stun duration. Not on parry. So i don't think it will be 100% on parry because while triggering parry opponent is not stunned. This is my opinion on this or might be i am wrong. Kabam will know this better.