Options

Balanced Battlegrounds Review

Kabam - thank you for battlegrounds. It is an extremely fun game mode and has a lot to be said for it. Community lead tournaments are great fun and in my opinion the game mode has the potential to dominate over war as the main competitive way the game is played.

However, I’m afraid the experience at the top level has been ruined by cheaters, who are now rife. I earlier was top 30 overall, wanted to try the new global and play, and 3 of my 6 matches were against cheaters. It’s extremely disheartening, and removes the motivation to play. It also hurts when you use Elders Marks to enter a match and can’t win it due to their cheating. I won’t angrily shout that people should be banned, merely offer a heartfelt plea to stop them somehow, and that this process happen mid-season and quickly.

Thank you again for the new mode and for reading this post.

MrMac1

Comments

• Options
    ValmezValmez Posts: 74
    This echoes my thoughts exactly as well, really well written out! After getting to Celestial V, I feel like I'm going at around 30 to 50% strike rate of facing modders.

Ofcourse catching them in real time is hard, but having something during season to eliminate the modders in the top few hundred spots would go a long way in keeping the game mode enjoyable.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    I just broke into gladiator s circuit, but i still havent managed to win 1 lol

How do i progress in tier here? Need 3 medals as well or is it point based? if so, how many points?