**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battleground challenges - Not being given credit for my battleground wins/fights

My battlegrounds solo challenge points have remained exactly the same for several days now despite the fact I’ve had many fights including wins and losses… and my name doesn’t even appear in my alliance challenge leaderboard despite the fact I’ve used hundreds of elder marks for fights.

I’m pretty sure 90% of my alliance teammates are not appearing in the leaderboard for the ally as well.

Any information with this issue?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    You need to buy elder mark's and use them to score points there
  • DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 402 ★★★
    OP clearly states they used “hundreds of elder marks”
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    I’ve had a post just a like this for a week with no response from Kabam. This seems like a major issue to not have any recognition about it from them.

You need to buy elder mark's and use them to score points there

You have to use elders marks for solo event as well. If he has 67000 in the solo, he should have at least that in the alliance event.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,891 ★★★★★
    If it’s on losses, you don’t get any points if you lose 2 rounds and exit before the timer counts down to zero.

If it’s on losses, you don’t get any points if you lose 2 rounds and exit before the timer counts down to zero.

He’s got 67k in the solo, has nothing to do with exiting early on losses. It’s a bug.