**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4-Star Psylocke in 5-Star Crystals [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    4th thread already about this visual glitch while they implement a massive upgrade? Im certain that if you got a 4* from a 5* pull support would fix it for you, but it wont happen because its just a visual thing
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    4th thread already about this visual glitch while they implement a massive upgrade? Im certain that if you got a 4* from a 5* pull support would fix it for you, but it wont happen because its just a visual thing

I agree. If someone actually pulled one, they would be here in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Hey someone said they got a 4 from a 5 in a different post and got slammed. Looks like that was totally possible!
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    He was ridiculed and told you can't get a 4 from a five...
  • Options
    For some reason in a video by a YouTuber Okami Kage, I found that there was a 4* in the 5* hero crystal. Why is this here?1f5c1cqa9wal.png
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    It's a visual error. I have yet to see someone actually pull her.

Do you work here? How would know?

I don't think you should be acting like an authority about things you have no way of knowing about. What if your assumption is wrong?

I'm speaking of the evidence shown on the Forum. I'm also going on what I know based on what has been discussed here previously. I never said I worked for them. Nor did I say I was any kind of authority. Discussing our opinions is why we're all here. Thanks.
  • Options
    I just say a friend get a5* crystal and saw the 4* in the spin ! That’s messed uo
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Rap wrote: »

Because people on here think there always 100% never wrong. Have to love those people rrrrrrrr
  • Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Kabam's gonna be like: Dammit! They saw through our plan!
  • Options
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

Do you work here? How would know?

I don't think you should be acting like an authority about things you have no way of knowing about. What if your assumption is wrong?

err, do you work here could be applied to your all-knowing and aggressive posts as well? Its a visual thing, you know it is, dont be a dck about it
  • Options

show me the posts and the screen shots??? Wont be any of the later as it never happened
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Surprise!(Censored,Leave it to your imagination)
    Anyway,All reports (2,including this) so far have shown a 4* psylocke.Who Else?
  • Options

So you just lied then? The other post was someone saying they knew someone else on reddit that had seen another person claim they got a 4* from the 5* crystal. No proof or screenshots, just BS. Then you come on this thread just to have one of your never-ending pops at Kabam and lied about it

Loving your work
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    This might be a bug where the 5* Psylocke is appearing as a 4* in the crystal spin animation.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    edited December 2017
    I just say a friend get a5* crystal and saw the 4* in the spin ! That’s messed uo

so its not only visual bug. hope it will be fixed after update.
    HOLD YOUR CRYSTALS GUYS
  • Options
    VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    No!!!!
  • Options
    Saw this too late!!!
  • Options
    Vavasour wrote: »
    Saw this too late!!!

don't tell me that you pulled her
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Nope, but his seems to suggest the pool was diluted. Ergo less chance for iceman and archangle
  • Options
    This might be a bug where the 5* Psylocke is appearing as a 4* in the crystal spin animation.

people saw both 4* and 5* versions on the spinner lol
  • Options
    YSBYSB Posts: 192
    37p6sdshx0wz.jpg

The 4* is even featured on the crystal images.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    You sir, just got KABAMED!!!!
  • Options
    MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97

If you don't have any evidence to back that statement up, then you should STHU.
  • Options
    MrMojo wrote: »

If you don't have any evidence to back that statement up, then you should STHU.

I'm curious whether or not you have any evidence that he's wrong.
  • Options
    has anyone actually pulled her? If not, I lean toward it being a visual bug only.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I don't actually think she was in there. no one had a chance of getting her. just a visual bug.
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    ed5mxqq9heoa.png
  • Options
    After maintenance, I opened six 5* champs, only to find out that the new champs had NOT been added yet. The game went down for maintenance, again, and then they were added.

Unfortunately, I did not know this at all. I’d love the chance to just reopen the crystals again.