War tier issue

yue325yue325 Member Posts: 10
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Does anyone know when war tiers will be fixed . We ended last season winning the last few wars and we were safely into tier 3 wars . During the offseason like many other have we gave little effort into getting wins . Somehow we dropped down to tier 4 . Due to tiers and war rating being locked in we should still be in tier 3 . Just wondering if anyone is having this issue or know when it might get fixed
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• DaddyStarlordDaddyStarlord Member Posts: 7
    You were tier 3 in the off-season and dropped to tier 4? Maybe a visual glitch? You shouldn't have dropped unless you were borderline. We haven't had an issue in dropping a tier
  • yue325yue325 Member Posts: 10
    Yeah that’s my exact point . We were safely in t3 and offseason we dropped to t4
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Member Posts: 296 ★★
    It’s not a glitch. I have been in an alliance a long time and it has happened to us mult times in the offseason.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Member Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Yeah, no.. it's not just you. Happened to us too. Last season we were back and forth in t2 and t3.. haven't been t4 in quite a while.. probably a couple seasons at least and now we are t4 lol 🤷‍♂️
    I wish we would get some kinda response about this
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Same happened to us and we didn't even lose in off season yet we dropped a Tier smh. I would have said something about it in the bugs section but I realize nothing would become of it ... so we're just taking the L.
    There’s already a post about it in the bug section. Figured toss one here too maybe cover more ground in hopes of some kinda response from a admin
  • TrevenorfTrevenorf Member Posts: 53
    This happened to my alliance too, we were in T2 and went down to T3 even when we won almost every one of the wars on the off season.
  • Sparty6Sparty6 Member Posts: 85
    Happened to us as well. Moved from tier 4 to 5 this last offseason war.
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Member Posts: 260
    We moved down a tier also took me a while to find this I knew I seen this yesterday.
    Still no word from and mods on this ??