Options

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Sc0ut1382Sc0ut1382 Posts: 36
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’m not sure if it’s just me or if this is a common issue but I am experiencing extremely laggy gameplay with my new iPhone was just wondering if its optimized or not?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 387 ★★
    Maybe because the game is not suitable for 120Hz screen
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    On almost any Android you need to turn down to 60hz to have smooth battles. Maybe for iPhone is works the same but people are only just starting to notice since iPhone was behind a couple of years when it comes to refresh rates
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★
    Halley said:

Maybe because the game is not suitable for 120Hz screen

It is though. It was running at 120Hz on Android phones and looking incredible. Then Kabam disabled it for some reason. If they did that to iOS players, there would have been blood in the streets, that's how good it looked and ran.
  • Options
    Hey @Sc0ut1382, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing lag while playing the game on your new phone. In an effort to resolve this issue, I recommend going through all the troubleshooting steps in the article below.

- iOS Troubleshooting

Please also take a moment to share the requested information in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for iOS users, located HERE. The reports we receive there are used to help us identify any areas where we need to make improvements in future updates.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.