**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is Machine Man

Godstriker56Godstriker56 Posts: 25
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I put him under the characters wish list. But for those who never have heard of him.
Machine Man, whose real name is Z2P45-9-X-51, was the last of a series of sentient robots created at the Broadhurst Center for the Advancement of Mechanized Research in Central City, California, by robotics expert Dr. Abel Stack for the US Army. However, all previous 50 experimental robots went mad as they achieved sentience and became psychotic, due to a lack of identity.
I'm going to try and start a thread when I add characters to the wishlist pick one. And tell who they are and how they got their powers and everything and why I think they'd be a great fit for mcoc.
He would probably be tech being a machine. But his skills would feature different gadets that he uses within his machine abilities. And I think he'd be a really great champ for mcoc. Because he seems kind of tough and he would be one heck of a champion in mcoc. And would be so amazing with a lot of different abilities. That the Machines such as Ultron and Iron Man would be screaming for Mercy. Jk lol. But would definitely stand toe to toe with them. He probably bring also a vibe effect to game.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.