**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Merged]Missing October calendar

Comments

• CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Y'all deleted whatever I said when you merged it???
  • FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    Still nothing? It's after the daily reset.
  • RowbenRowben Posts: 1
    I am also missing October login calendar.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    Well I certainly hope u plan on fixing it so everyone who logged in gets their full rewards.
    Ceder said:

Why would someone click disagree 😭
  • CuchulainnCuchulainn Posts: 55

The team's working on a fix that should have the calendar showing for everyone by the daily reset today, and is looking into options to make sure everyone gets the full rewards from the calendar.

Thanks for the update 👍🏻
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

The team's working on a fix that should have the calendar showing for everyone by the daily reset today, and is looking into options to make sure everyone gets the full rewards from the calendar.

It is getting close to the 2nd day of claiming I believe and I still don't have the October calendar. I was logged in many, many times yesterday and as I mentioned I have been on today as well.

Do we need to submit individual tickets to get the missed rewards and get our calendars caught up to the correct place so we don't miss end of month things or will you guys handle it all on your end? I am concerned that you may not be able to resolve this for quite some time given the recent track record (I can't even recall now if you guys ever compensated all the sigil subscribers for all their missed gold quests that you guys just went radio silent on).

Also, in case it is somehow relevant, I am on Android with up to date game, in USA Eastern time zone, do not have any alt accounts and am in an international alliance where some have the calendar and some don't.
  • Papillon_NoirPapillon_Noir Posts: 11
    I still don’t have it after the reset
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★

I still don’t have it after the reset

Reset is in 35 minutes, I believe.
    Ceder said:

Ceder said:

Why would someone click disagree 😭
    Y'all really be trolling
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Welcome, October. You’re a day late. Now best course of action would be to send everyone their final day’s reward in the mail since we’re down a day
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Yeah... I was robbed a single day as well

• SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 89
    Guys good news it just worked here but lost one day
  • GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Did anyone else's calender not get adjusted, @Kabam Zibiit you said there was going to be an adjustment I am now 1 day behind. This should be simple as I collected my crystal shards yesterday meaning I was online now I am going to miss out on 250 6star shards
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike i haven’t missed a day, it was because of the bug. Will there be a fix to this??

Dawg we didn't get the rewards for both days like we should've
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★

Nice, daily login and by Kabam bug loses a player
    Just very poor form all around and minimal comms
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Calendar is back. Honestly would have preferred if the 1st day would have been skipped. Now missing 500 6* shards at the end of the month. But hey i shouldn't be too concerned with 7 stars those aren't going to be worth much anyways. Kidding asside I hope we get our compensation for that missing day within a reasonable amount of time.
  • ShadowsadShadowsad Posts: 2
    Yesterday there was no logiin reward now they made as we missed our reward and took one day reward away
  • The team's working on a fix that should have the calendar showing for everyone by the daily reset today, and is looking into options to make sure everyone gets the full rewards from the calendar.

Pretty sure that will mean that the calendar ending date will be extended by 1 day, so that you will still be able to claim the final day's stuff.

Won't get 2 days (ie, a back day) right away here, but in the end you will be able to get the final day with a 1-day extension.

Pretty sure that will mean that the calendar ending date will be extended by 1 day, so that you will still be able to claim the final day's stuff.

Won't get 2 days (ie, a back day) right away here, but in the end you will be able to get the final day with a 1-day extension.
    How will they manage that without screwing up November's calendar? They couldn't even manage to fix the daily alliance objectives that they screwed up so long ago so that we now have 0 on 1 day and 2 on another. Doesn't give one much faith.
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    As usual.. silent Kabam

Can Kabam acknowledge in game?