**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This October: Trick or Treat throughout the Spotted Dimension Rifts!

Comments

• HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    edited October 2022
    Should have a Magic stick or similar to choose a path we like (like Temporal lock pick of previous year's rift event)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★

Good to know that good RNG is equivalent to an initial clear on Abyss.

You do understand the game progress onward yes? Just like when rol or lol was the top content and they got left behind too.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    We can only do one difficulty of SQ right? since we are gated by Spot's spots we get daily.
    Correct me if I'm wrong in understanding how this sq works, and that's a total of 700,000 Candies for 35 runs on Cav+ difficulty (assuming we only get candy paths) and that total will enable us to purchase all the items from Cav+ Shop.

total 5 cav candy crystal from shop then 2 cav candy crystal weekly for 5 weeks from solo event.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    edited October 2022

Hi I made an account just to say this:
    No one likes the Ring of rifts, it's nice to see a 6* generic awakening Gem in legendary difficulty however with a 1 percent chance of getting it, also you can see where Kabam values items you have the same chance to get 1(one) 6* champion as you do to get a 6* awakening Gem which is silly.
    Also as a thronebreaker free to play person who has also done my initial clear of 8.1 with NO r4 6* champions I find it silly how there is no thronebreaker or Paragon store listed to get r4 materials I find it silly how people in 8.1 are being grouped with people in 6.1 that's a 2 act difference, I am upset with this update please take ftp in consideration in the November update, thanks

It isn't a 6* generic awakening gem, it is a 6* awakening gem crystal so it is RNG for the class when you spin it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

Hi I made an account just to say this:
    No one likes the Ring of rifts, it's nice to see a 6* generic awakening Gem in legendary difficulty however with a 1 percent chance of getting it, also you can see where Kabam values items you have the same chance to get 1(one) 6* champion as you do to get a 6* awakening Gem which is silly.
    Also as a thronebreaker free to play person who has also done my initial clear of 8.1 with NO r4 6* champions I find it silly how there is no thronebreaker or Paragon store listed to get r4 materials I find it silly how people in 8.1 are being grouped with people in 6.1 that's a 2 act difference, I am upset with this update please take ftp in consideration in the November update, thanks

You get a R4 from exploring act 7 and there is R4 materials there. Maybe go back and explore that content instead of creating a new store. You can also get R4 mats from exploring MEQs for TB and up.
  • PhunkEqPhunkEq Posts: 48
    If I’m thronebreaker, can I buy everything from all the stores? Or just from the Cavalier+ one?
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    H3t3r said:

Cavalier+? What a slap in the face to Paragon players.

I was not expecting you to use the slap in a face phrase lol. But I agree.
    More like not devaluing cavalier
    PhunkEq said:

If I’m thronebreaker, can I buy everything from all the stores? Or just from the Cavalier+ one?

I think this is another one where we can buy the lower progression items because otherwise the T1A is ridiculously low if only the Cavalier+ items are purchasable.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Chubz_30 said:

Lol, y’all really slick KABAM…

because every time we have RIFTS side quest y’all have an item that we can buy or win from SOLO EVENT that allows us to pick the path we want…

but because the rewards are so damn juicy, we don’t get such an item this month???

I did think that for a second, but then I realised that obviously it would just mean a guaranteed 6* awakening for everyone that month. So I understand why they didn’t.

Personally, I’d rather have a chance at a 6* gem than for it to be less good rewards but I can choose them. A chance at a 6* gem is better than guaranteed 5k 6* shards for example in my mind.

Since there are 35 entries, and a 1% chance for a 6* gem that means it’s 0.99^35 = 0.7 chance to not get a 6* gem all 35 times, so about a 30% chance for a 6*gem next month. I’m happy with that, going from a 0% chance for a gem to 30 is good with me.
    I don't think its additive like that. Each entry u have 1% chance for awakening gem. If rng was additive then premium hero crystal would have given you guaranteed 4 star after 50 pulls at least. Chance being 2.4% so according to your calculation after 50 pull its 50X2.4= 120% chance.

But it isn't. 2.4% means each pull chance is 2.4% doesn't matter you open 1000 or 100.
    His math is correct. You’re confused about the math he did.

To know the odds of getting 1 or more gems, find the odds of getting 0. There’s a .99 chance each run fails. .99^35 is about .7. 1-.7= a .3 chance at a gem. Some rare occurrences have people with multiple gems within that 30%.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    benshb said:

Bit huge gap between legendary rift rewards and shop goodies.
    Someone might get 6* awa gem, while some other can only buy 650 6* shards?
    Seems unfair

Just get lucky lol
  • SunilDarurSunilDarur Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike rewards for Cavalier+ looks extremely bad. We all know that you are trying to fix rewards for all levels as they are not sufficient as per the current game structure. Why don’t you add “ThroneBreaker” section to candy store ? This is extremely bad for end gamers.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    It is mentioned that we can collect the entries and do (theoretically) all at one day?
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    We can do only 1 difficulty? Damn man. This sq really is the worst of all. Reasons -

1. best rewards dependent on RNG
    2. Per path costs energy
    3. Can do only 1 difficulty

Kabam successfully Brought all the hated qualities of different sq in a single one. Well done kabam!!
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Agree with just about all the criticism of this months SQ and candy store up above but came here to say this: Kabam got it backwards when it comes to rewarding higher tier players with more bang for their buck. Why do uncollected and cav pay for gold on a 1:10 ratio but lower tiers can get about a 1:18 or 1:17 ratio? Makes no sense to me.

If anybody ends up getting gold, make sure to buy it all out at the cheaper proven and conqueror rate first.
    Smeagz23 said:

Are you guys serious with this? Not only do we have to figure out who these champions are and fight them every day just to enter the side quest that we have to do every day but now we can’t even practice fight them and have to find them somewhere in quests or a duel target? How much time do you
    think we have?

This is ridiculous. Kabam never could manage to get the Kabam created duel target accounts to work so that we could search for opponents easily and then gave up and removed them when they decided to do practice fights instead. Practice fights have their own issues where people who don't spend a lot of money or get lucky with crystals can't practice fight newer champs since they don't own them yet, and those are the ones we might want to practice against the most, but to give up on providing us duel targets and then make practice fights not count for a daily thing like this sucks.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Smeagz23 said:

Are you guys serious with this? Not only do we have to figure out who these champions are and fight them every day just to enter the side quest that we have to do every day but now we can’t even practice fight them and have to find them somewhere in quests or a duel target? How much time do you
    think we have?

This is ridiculous. Kabam never could manage to get the Kabam created duel target accounts to work so that we could search for opponents easily and then gave up and removed them when they decided to do practice fights instead. Practice fights have their own issues where people who don't spend a lot of money or get lucky with crystals can't practice fight newer champs since they don't own them yet, and those are the ones we might want to practice against the most, but to give up on providing us duel targets and then make practice fights not count for a daily thing like this sucks.
    All of this. It’s one step forward, ten steps back. The worst SQs are the ones where you have to do one specific thing to be able to access it. Kabam really took all the things people have complained about with past SQs and mashed them all together.

• GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    Really sucks that the store hasnt really got anything of value for a paragon player but you're going to have people randomly getting 6* AGs.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

I need to bring in 5 or 4*'s for the t6b and t3a, but lose out on best reward because I needed a 6* to get through a random gate? I'm a bit confused.

Just bring your top 6* champ and juice him up with 1* or 2* synergy partners… 1 heavy hitter should be enough for the 4 fights of a rift…
  • NukedNuked Posts: 25
    No packages for once through legendary? Offer me one on cav but not on legend?
  • 5PlDERMAN5PlDERMAN Posts: 71
    The ONE thing that made Rifts not so bad was that one key you could obtain that allowed you to pick 1 path the whole month that let you select the reward of your choice, why is this the only time they don’t have that ??????????
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    Smeagz23 said:

think we have?

Crine60 said:

Smeagz23 said:

think we have?

Don't sweat it, guys.

Seriously: the community will solve these and give daily Duel targets in like twenty minutes.

Just wait for a sticky thread to start. 😉
  • XmsXms Posts: 8
    Said quit not is campelit map porobalm
  • XmsXms Posts: 8
    Moco is paly
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    What logic have they used
    t4 basic cost of conquerer is lower than cavalier but more than uncollected.
    Similarly the cost of Gold and other items doesnt make sense.