**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds Rewards Revealed! Solo/Alliance Events, Victory Track, Gladiator’s Circuit and More!

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

We just put up a post detailing updates to Battlegrounds, including changes to the rewards structure!
    You can check that out, here.

Well done.
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

We just put up a post detailing updates to Battlegrounds, including changes to the rewards structure!

Could you please clarify on "Additionally, players will be compensated for the price differential of items purchased before store prices are updated.", what exactly does that mean, are players getting refuned/compensated with battleground tokens when they previously purchased certain items at the higher prices in the previous 3 weeks?

• Options
    Kappa2g said:

Could you please clarify on "Additionally, players will be compensated for the price differential of items purchased before store prices are updated.", what exactly does that mean, are players getting refuned/compensated with battleground tokens when they previously purchased certain items at the higher prices in the previous 3 weeks?

Yes, exactly that. Say you purchased something at 1000 Trophy Tokens, but now it'll cost 500... you'll get 500 back!
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

Honestly, I *think* those changes address every issue I had with BGs structure.

The elders marks are now essentially extra energy that we can only use in BGs (now that we don't need them to contribute to events), the milestones are much more achievable without over-grinding, the Glad Circuit will actually feel worth progressing in with a reward bump. Even things I had no complaints about like Victory Track tokens, Store changes, and extra objectives are there which is awesome!

I felt the original announcement was really bad, in practice it wasn't as bad as expected but still very uninspired for what it was, but now - I hope Battlegrounds truly will be the crowning jewel of MCOC (to me anyway), it's such a fun mode and I'm glad these changes have been made. It's not just a small band-aid over the issues that there were, it feels like a lot of work went into these changes and you guys listened. Good stuff.
  • Options
    ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

The elders marks are now essentially extra energy that we can only use in BGs (now that we don't need them to contribute to events), the milestones are much more achievable without over-grinding, the Glad Circuit will actually feel worth progressing in with a reward bump. Even things I had no complaints about like Victory Track tokens, Store changes, and extra objectives are there which is awesome!

I felt the original announcement was really bad, in practice it wasn't as bad as expected but still very uninspired for what it was, but now - I hope Battlegrounds truly will be the crowning jewel of MCOC (to me anyway), it's such a fun mode and I'm glad these changes have been made. It's not just a small band-aid over the issues that there were, it feels like a lot of work went into these changes and you guys listened. Good stuff.
    As I read the post, you will still get more points toward milestones in the solo/alliance events when you used Elders Marks to enter the match instead of energy. Though that's still better than no points when using energy.

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    ZeiramMR said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

As I read the post, you will still get more points toward milestones in the solo/alliance events when you used Elders Marks to enter the match instead of energy. Though that's still better than no points when using energy.

Yeah that’s how I read it too, I just meant that now elders Marks aren’t the only way to participate :)
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Changes actually don't seem that bad. Still it's kind of a pain in the ass to constantly be playing every 2 days for the objectives and constantly grind all the way to gladiator circuit every month. Which lets be honest, its probably where Relics are gonna be distributed.

But what do you mean by saying that Elder Marks will contribute "faster" to the event? Are you saying that by using these we'll get more points than just by using energy or something?
  • Options
    ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★
    I like the changes. Now energy use is worth it
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Nothing mentioned about the matchmaking system, which has rendered season 1 useless. BGs won't work with the current system.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I just update the game and can't see 6* shards in the store. Is it supposed to be like that?
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 415 ★★★
    Should we be receiving points for the solo and alliance events now or does that not come into effect until season 2?
  • Options
    DjjendjeenDjjendjeen Posts: 55
    i also don't see 6* sig stones in the BG store now
  • Options
    these changes are looking good, thanks for listening to feedback kabam
  • Options
    Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 133 ★★
    Really like the changes and the intention behind it.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    So I won 3 matches, bg objectives showed as completed, I clicked on Claim or whatever and now I don't have the BG shards.

Is it bugged or what happened?

Where are my 800 bg shards??
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I'm curious to see the difference in points in using regular energy and elder marks
  • Options
    TougooziTougoozi Posts: 5
    Kabam Jax said:

Kappa2g said:

Yes, exactly that. Say you purchased something at 1000 Trophy Tokens, but now it'll cost 500... you'll get 500 back!
    Hey, Kabam Jax. When should we anticipate receiving the trophy tokens back?
  • Options
    my 6* sig stones and shard were in the misc tab, but they were just moved back into the bg store, so all good now
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

Is anything being done about cheaters?
    Will they be docked or removed from the leaderboards before the season ends, or will it be like the beta where they weren't removed at all and you had to send out extra rewards to the people who were pushed out by cheaters?
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    Why were 6* shard removed from the Bg store right now ?
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Ils very Nice on shop. Nice job Just a reproach is that the deans count for the event and that I still don't find it normal
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Will there be changes to the energy cost? If not, how come?
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kappa2g said:

This is gonna be huge!
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

Great changes to prices in store and addressing that pay to play aspect of the solo events.

Still 1 huge issue though .... nodes are going to be in victory track for a full season ... still 🤦‍♂️😲 this really does kill the mode for me, play it for a week n you get seriously bored of the nodes.

Disappointed there hasn't been any season rewards added to victory track but I'm hoping the adjustment to the trophy tokens will suffice.

I suspect it'll be a case of play for a week then just sit n wait for the next season.
  • Options
    DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63
    Kabam Jax said:

Kappa2g said:

When this Will Come to us? Because I spent a lot of tokens today before this announcement.

Thanks.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Duxtro said:

Kabam Jax said:

Kappa2g said:

When this Will Come to us? Because I spent a lot of tokens today before this announcement.

Thanks.
    It comes when it comes, I spent a load too but yesterday I didn't know I was getting any, today I do ... I'm content in knowing that
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kappa2g said:

@Kabam Jax is this live already ? I can see the updated BG store is live but what about the token refund ? When are we getting refunded ?
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 154
    We must spend all elder's until season or we can keep them for season 2?
    An answer please 🙃😊
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

We must spend all elder's until season or we can keep them for season 2?
    An answer please 🙃😊

Can hold them as long as you want.