Options

Didn’t receive any Trophy token refunds

JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
edited October 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Dear Kabam
I spent all my Trophy Tokens that I earned up to Gladiator circuit before store got updated with the new price
I spent them on R4 materials and sig stones but I didn’t receive any Trophy token refund from price differences
Is it possible that it is delayed for some people?
If not what should I do to receive them
Have a good one 🙏🏼
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Thanks @kabam Ahab
    Greatly appreciate if you guys also direct me on what to do
    I double checked previous prices and current prices and everything I bought are way cheaper now, specially T3a and T6b

🙏🏼
  • Options
    Bvukas11Bvukas11 Posts: 85
    I didn't see what was said by kabam ahab said above but should everyone have there compensation at this point?

If so what were the requirements. All I bought was 6* sigs these last few weeks, not sure if those qualify.
  • Options
    6* Sigs price was 390 and after update it’s 360 if you are a paragon player so you should have received something

I bought the T3a and T6b which were 10k each and now they are 4k
    So I should have received 12k just for that and some for all the 6* sigs
  • Options
    JuroSan said:

6* Sigs price was 390 and after update it’s 360 if you are a paragon player so you should have received something

I bought the T3a and T6b which were 10k each and now they are 4k
    So I should have received 12k just for that and some for all the 6* sigs

Thanks that helps I've been paragon for awhile now so I should be getting something back. Hopefully the compensation packs are just delayed for me.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike
    I appreciate any update on delayed Trophy token compensations
    Many people didn’t received anything despite spending they Tokens on items that got cheaper before store update
    🙏🏼🌿
  • Options
    JuroSan said:

@Kabam Miike
    I appreciate any update on delayed Trophy token compensations
    Many people didn’t received anything despite spending they Tokens on items that got cheaper before store update
    🙏🏼🌿

I did find out you had to be paragon to get the discount and compensation. I have been paragon since bgs started so that being said there still isn't any update for me.
  • Options
    TensioTensio Posts: 173
    I was paragon. I purchased the t3a shards for 10k trophy token and didn’t receive any inmail app with the compensation. Should I sent a ticket to the customer service?
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 174 ★★
    I understand that not every issues or thread can be answered at all times, this subject keeps coming up, and not a word. While a few other threads have been commented upon by the mods. Could you acknowledge that first, you’re aware of the issue for some summoners, and second, what’s being done with it?
    Cheerio

• Options
    If we don't hear anything by the evening I'll create a ticket and post back what they say.
  • Options
    I really feel people who were supposed to receive the compensation and didn’t, are in a disadvantage to those who did receive it
    It would be nice to at least get an update on this situation
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 174 ★★
    Update: got a second mail with more token, can’t remember the tally, but it looks closer to what I was expecting as a refund.
  • Options

I also got mine :)
    Thank you