**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hercules SP1 Bug

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but since the new update I can’t special intercept with Hercules’ special 1. Whenever I attempt it, the first 2 hits basically go straight through the opponent. They should hit, but they don’t. Not sure if this also occurs when using the special from a parry or combo, I haven’t tested that yet. Don’t have any videos as I have no idea how to upload them.

Comments

• Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Just tested herc. and I didn't experience any problem with his sp1 special intercept. You can upload a video here by clicking on 'attach a file'.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    You can post it to YouTube and put the link in here.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I tried using him in another fight and it was fine, so I don’t know if it was just a one time thing or a something very occasional. There weren’t any miss mechanics at play because I was fighting the Gladiator Hulk in the final side quest. And he wasn’t unstoppable either because each time I launched the special 1 the first 2 hits just weren’t connecting at all despite him dashing right in.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    It happens with all sorts of people. Usually it’s about timing of “hit events” and spacing.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

I tried using him in another fight and it was fine, so I don’t know if it was just a one time thing or a something very occasional. There weren’t any miss mechanics at play because I was fighting the Gladiator Hulk in the final side quest. And he wasn’t unstoppable either because each time I launched the special 1 the first 2 hits just weren’t connecting at all despite him dashing right in.

Gulk has a passive Unstoppable when at 100 Crowd.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★

Gulk has a passive Unstoppable when at 100 Crowd.
    It wasn’t the unstoppable as the hits still would’ve connected and added to the combo meter. I also waited until just after his unstoppable charge was used before using a special. It was like falter or some kind of miss effect without anything like that actually being in play for the fight.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Against some large champions, Hercules is almost never able to intercept using specials, and it is a pretty old bug. For example against sasquatch sentinel and Morningstar, didn't use him against ghulk before so i have no idea. Like literally this bug allows the opponent to create a distance and escape out of the special attack, blocks it later and then ready to counter attack.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Hope this solves the problem, because i too have experienced this issue frequently
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    I have that issue alot of times against nimrod btw