**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

KABAM...I am proud

Guys, it’s amazing how almost 3 years ago now, marvel contest of champions was just a simple little game that didn’t really have all that much to it. Now it’s a thriving game that’s one of the games on the front page of the App Store. I’m really proud of kabam for how far they’ve come in the past couple years. I used to say I’d never spend a dime on this game.... but now, kabam is really stepping up their game and I’m about to lose my virginity here. So I just made this discussion to talk about how proud I am of how far we have come. Let me know how you feel we have progressed over the past three years.

PS. Please don’t hate lol

Comments

• Options
    Richdane1Richdane1 Posts: 16
    Yeah there the “Really Kabam”s but you just can’t quit the game because it’s just so great
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I was here at the very beginning, the end of Week 1. This game has changed in so many ways, many of them for the better.

People complain about things, and you can't really stop that because people have opinions. But it is funny sometimes to see people complain about things like Alliance Wars and drop rates for four stars, stuff like that, when once upon a time, there were no alliances or four-stars at all
  • Options
    Yes I remember those days. Then when there were four stars they were nearly impossible to get
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★
    Richdane1 wrote: »
    I meant that 1$ deal when I was talking about my kabam virginity, that thing is awesome👌

Oh that's what u meant.

For a moment i was confused because as far as i know, MCOC players don't lose their virginitiy, ever.

speak for yourself. ;)
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    MCOC is the G.O.A.T. !!!
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    edited December 2017
    Most fun and addicting game i have ever played. I go all the way back to Pong and Activision Consoles, so I have a little gaming history.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    the number of haters is the amount of passion that people have for this game.

The virginity thing...needs work on your delivery there. lol
  • Options
    Lol I knew people would talk about that part! Global chat never pays off lol
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Ya done okay!