**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

v36.3 QoL Updates - Coming Oct 3, 2022

13»

Comments

• Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    As usual, good job!

Some requests for the next QoL updates:

1) A QoL for the players’ eyes: Please, no more flashing loading game screen like this month (with the new champion white with black stains). This is too flashy for eyes and so energy consuming for the phone as the game takes a moment to load.

2) Probably the most difficult to get an agreement on: get rid of help systems, at least for arenas refresh.
    Just give the Loyalty amount in the first connection of the day.
    If the player is in an alliance, the refresh time is automatically reduced.
    Regarding the energy request, a bonus claim every 6/8 hours (by reusing the button of help request)?
    As a consequence, the help event would become useless.

Reasons: the energy request (for quests and battlegrounds) are lost in the mass of arena requests and it takes time to scroll in the list and find them (in order to let arena request to other players because of 10 versus 5 helps and your daily limit was reached).

Other benefits: give a breath to the servers, less code to maintain, free space for new features (alliance internal communication for example).

Other option: the ability to filter and/or sort the requests to focus on a type (energy versus arena refresh) and even on the rarity of the champions (6* and 5* refresh time is higher than for the others).

3) In AQ and AW, (too) frequently the player name is in front of the dot for the next move. You tap and get your own profile... that is useless because you know very well your own profile! The player has to zoom on the map to access to the node. That is irritating.
    The request is to disable this function of viewing the profile if it is yours or, if too difficult, all the profiles of your team (the information is mainly in Alliance->Members) in AQ and AW attack maps.

4) As requested by another players, add the sig level on the champion frame, at the same place than the indicator of max sig.
    If possible, add it also to the screen of stones applying (that shows all the champions sorted by their awakening level).
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

how exactly does this quick collect claim thing work? it doesn't claim them on the home screen when available for me. i still have to go into crystals and claim.

I second that, it doesn't work as intended (or at all).
  • Options

how exactly does this quick collect claim thing work? it doesn't claim them on the home screen when available for me. i still have to go into crystals and claim.

Searmenis said:

I second that, it doesn't work as intended (or at all).

Turn ON the new option in SETTINGS.

Wording is still called “READY”.
    Now, just press READY from Home Screen once, and it will show you right then and there what gets claimed from whichever (or both) of the Ready crystals all at once (both the 4-hour Free, and the 23-hour Daily).

It no longer requires you to go thru multiple steps of pressing Ready taking you into Crystals tab, then having to Claim from there. Then go back to Home Screen, seeing that 24 (now 23) hour Daily is also ready, then click Ready again, back into Crystals again, to Claim the Daily one too. All that is skipped now.

• Options
    AzeAze Posts: 11
    Some good stuff, but while I understand the idea
    of daily and 4-hourly crystals to encourage me to play all the time, I don’t get why they don’t auto claim if I am playing when it happens, or give us some time to claim (like the login calendars but maybe an hour’s grace). It just slides over time until finally you miss it at night and then you lose a day. Just seems designed to give you 29/30 dailies a month and cause a minor amount of disappointment rather than rewarding active players to the maximum! I do like being able to claim both together from the home screen, but still have the issue of not seeing they are ready when playing the game…

Definitely like the select all for iso - finally!

One feature I’d love is the ability to auto claim from the stash. Annoying on a quest to have to back out to get a few more potions…
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    In addition:

5) As the Loyalty, remove the limit of Glory. The store is good enough to be sure that players won't spare for months.
  • Options
    millertime32millertime32 Posts: 7
    edited October 2022
    As far as the daily crystal is concerned, why not just have it refresh on a timer like purchasing an Aliance crystal. Then any time of day we log in we can get it and we aren't tied to a certain time of day. I don't always get on the same time everyday. Then if they miss it, they probably didn't log in that day at all.

As an additional QoL for arena. Maybe I'm the only one the uses the same champions together in the same order (because of synergies), but I'd like to be able to create my teams for easy access to grab. Or like grabbing the wrong champ (e.g. my 6* vs my 5* for the pairing I had). I could be alone in this but it would help immensely with scrolling through champs to find the ones I need. Not sure how that can be done, just throwing that out there.
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    Semi-related because it came
    Typhoon said:

@Kabam Zero

After opening a crystal and clicking "return to crystals" menu, instead of scrolling to the next available crystal, it drops you at the top of the crystal menu now. Is this intended?

I doubt it, since this not happening was a part of a big QOL update itself a couple months back.