**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What if... Nah can't be...

CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
This month SQ is pretty unique...
First time a 6* awakening gem is present at 1% chance...the other unique part.. there is NO KEY, to choose a path.. not 1..
What if they are planning to sell 1 key or keys... during the Deadpool event...

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    SCP1504 said:

that would have been likely if they announced it

If they announced what?...
    There is no description of the DP event and it starts tomorrow...
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    I don't think the 2 will be connected somehow.
    The side quest is usually a stand a lone.
    But never say never, maybes the Kabam boardroom are discussing this very issue.
    Or they may be throwing darts at DC characters.
    Who knows?
    SCP1504 said:

announced it in the SQ itself- usually when they plan to sell keys they announce it or even give us a free key
    but think about it
    how much would the cost of an awakening gems be - in units- because lets be clear that what you're using the key for
    so they simply wouldn't do that, i think

I never said it would be cheap...
    And with the fact that they sell EoP champs nothing would surprise me at all...
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    Cant happen. For quests with a key there would be a gate. The path without the gate would be random then the path with the gate would have the path selector. Incorporating that would mean changing the design of the quest.
    SandeepS said:

Cant happen. For quests with a key there would be a gate. The path without the gate would be random then the path with the gate would have the path selector. Incorporating that would mean changing the design of the quest.

I agree on that part of the design; but there is a really shady side to it too... If u noticed the 6* AG has a 6* Gate...and there is also an objective with under 20k rating...
    What if someone took 5*s to complete the objective.. is it coded in a way to detect 6* and send u somewhere else if u didn't bring any?
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I was thinking the same with the gate, that someone who didn't have any 6*s on their tram could be sent to the gem and then not be able to claim it. Not cool. As for the under 20k rating, you're honestly best off picking 1 main attacker (most R3 6*s are low enough PI) and maybe some 2* or 3* synergy partners.

I was thinking the same with the gate, that someone who didn't have any 6*s on their tram could be sent to the gem and then not be able to claim it. Not cool. As for the under 20k rating, you're honestly best off picking 1 main attacker (most R3 6*s are low enough PI) and maybe some 2* or 3* synergy partners.

I just took a r3 warlock... Saw the gate and figured i could do it with 1 champ...but other players might have not noticed.. its really shady..
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Coppin said:

SandeepS said:

I agree on that part of the design; but there is a really shady side to it too... If u noticed the 6* AG has a 6* Gate...and there is also an objective with under 20k rating...
    What if someone took 5*s to complete the objective.. is it coded in a way to detect 6* and send u somewhere else if u didn't bring any?
    Why would it be coded to send people there with 5*s? What would Kabam gain by doing that? This sort of conspiracy theory always mystifies me. 1% chance at a 6* awakening with 7*s coming is hardly game breaking. Kabam doesn't make more money by pissing off the customer base. What would be the motivation to do this? And why would anyone do this challenge without at least a low ranked 6* on the team knowing that the gate exists? I used a team of one. 6* r3 Angela.
    edited October 2022

Coppin said:

SandeepS said:

Why would it be coded to send people there with 5*s? What would Kabam gain by doing that? This sort of conspiracy theory always mystifies me. 1% chance at a 6* awakening with 7*s coming is hardly game breaking. Kabam doesn't make more money by pissing off the customer base. What would be the motivation to do this? And why would anyone do this challenge without at least a low ranked 6* on the team knowing that the gate exists? I used a team of one. 6* r3 Angela.
    Who said it was coded to send people there?
    If anything I said "i wonder if its coded NOT TO"
    there is an objective to finish the rift with a team under 20k rating...
    U said u have a low rating Angela.. good for u... I play with suicides and have a lot of champs sigd up... I was able to do it with my warlock...
    Could there be someone who took a 5* and then after joining realized its gated.. and then have the worst luck ever to fall on the AG and have to quit?... It could happen... Its a 1% chance but it could happen...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

SandeepS said:

Who said it was coded to send people there?
    If anything I said "i wonder if its coded NOT TO"
    there is an objective to finish the rift with a team under 20k rating...
    U said u have a low rating Angela.. good for u... I play with suicides and have a lot of champs sigd up... I was able to do it with my warlock...
    Could there be someone who took a 5* and then after joining realized its gated.. and then have the worst luck ever to fall on the AG and have to quit?... It could happen... Its a 1% chance but it could happen...
    I guess I misread your post. My bad. Saw the "shady" and "coded" and used to Forum conspiracy theories lol. But anyone can throw an unranked 6* on a team and stay under 20k.