**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

with BGs now permanent and solo incursions coming, can we please…

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 ★★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Lower the number of paths in monthly EQ?!?! Nobody in the history of ever has been on Path F of EQ and been “ooo, this is fun! And yay, there’s one more after this!” 4 paths each. That’s plenty. Quality of Life update please.

Comments

• TeeBleezyTeeBleezy Posts: 30
    I will agree that after the fourth or fifth run, it becomes a bit of a grind but they did buff the rewards, recently...so it's kinda been worth it
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    Ehh, I don't think it's necessary. If the rewards aren't worth it for you, then clearly you have progressed beyond that content. It is far less of a challenge for players that are in early/mid cav range (and even TB sometimes I'm sure) when there are less paths. The number of paths adds diversity of defending champs, and typically at least a small variety in node combinations with champ abilities.

If you're just going for "change the un-fun content" I would suggest that arenas is a much more ripe tomato to throw.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    You can kinda prioritize what’s more important to you content-wise. I doubt lowering lanes will ever be a thing for eq, there has to be some level of progression there. Whichever you feel like gives you more enjoyment and get more out of, dedicate the time to that. Don’t feel like you need to get through everything, as much as the game tries to keep you in.
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    My only issue with EQ is whenever science seems to be the 5th or 6th quest each month it also happens to be the month Mr Fantastic is one of the best options and I'm left applying his prefights 36 to 42 times. So much tapping and I'm left not wanting to use him until the next time I need to for EQ.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

Lower the number of paths in monthly EQ?!?! Nobody in the history of ever has been on Path F of EQ and been “ooo, this is fun! And yay, there’s one more after this!” 4 paths each. That’s plenty. Quality of Life update please.

Meanwhile some players are hoping for a TB difficulty EQ...