**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Gold Event

FUB4R101FUB4R101 Posts: 8
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Is there any news on if or when there will be a gold event. I've been saving gold/holding of on ranking up champions in anticipation of one of these events where we can buy worth while stuff with gold. I'd hate to use up all the gold I've saved over the last few months on ranking up acouple 6* champs then right after the event I've been waiting for to pop up.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Prof4Prof4 Posts: 10
    I'm in the same situation. Should I use all the gold I've been saving in the deadpool's offer without knowing if any gold event will come? What has Kabam planned to help players get more gold? Will there be a special gold offers combined to a gold event? That will be top !
    Now I hesitate between using my gold to rank up two 6 stars champions or using it in deadpool's event.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,476 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    No. There won't be any gold events going forward. They increased the amount gold earned everywhere and roughly 30% from crystals to offset no longer having gold events.

There used to be a timeframe where gold earned was 20% more like during anniversary week and they stopped doing that to cut down on people waiting for that one event and just increased the output of gold.
  • Options
    Prof4Prof4 Posts: 10
    So now that we're going to blow all the gold we've saved up for the deadpool offers, is Kabam planning anything to help players offset that gold expenditure?
    That's a lot of gold, about 10 million gold for the deadpool offers. It would be great if there was some kind of compensation or a way to get some gold back.