**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold trade offer comming this year or not??

124»

Comments

• Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 348 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    You have to remember guys why it was received so well. Because the majority of players spent nothing and got loads of great stuff for gold which was otherwise just sitting there. By definition if it was great for us it was likely terrible for Kabam from a revenue standpoint. Those that have managed their gold badly would have just passed since they would be way under the required threshold. Look at all the YouTubers. Only 2 I’ve seen are hovering around the 2m mark atm. @RichTheMan and @BeroMan. Rich because hes been ftp for the last year or so and is in a committed relationship so can’t very well be grinding arena night and day (which in my opinion is highly overrated for gold acquisition - from a time/reward perspective). Beroman because he’s hellbent on dominating BG and has take up the kind of R4s that nightmares are made of.

So almost all top end players benefit by spending nothing. Anyone with low gold likely isn’t a spender anyway and won’t do so to get gold to get the offers. So the business model had to change.

But it is a shame as I loved them as well.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

If the gold offers are replaced by unit-money offers or doublonowhatever deals that you get by cash or units that require cash to get, I m out. Everything gets monetized day by day, why don't you just rename the game to Marvel Store of Champions and get done with it? (MSoC)

-Comment was previously deleted-

Economy is doing badly, inflation is going insane.. gotta find ways to make more money. 😂
  • 1234567890112345678901 Posts: 11
    Did anybody else recieve a mail today about the day of deadpool offers?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Cursory glance at the DotDP event. Yes, a letdown.

Dr. Zola
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    So there's nothing other than a solo event?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Dang. Sent to "Suggestions" AKA Recycle Bin.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Just as predicted. Thank God we had that funny post earlier to announce it, it made things so much better.

Edit: "funny".
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88
    No gold offers bois... bye
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Once again 100% money event... For once I have something that big players don't have, i.e. gold. You disappointed me once again this year unfortunately is made to spend and not have fun...
  • Ayushman1999Ayushman1999 Posts: 32

Kabam using greedy word for players, nice one kabam, haahaahaa.
    After seeing offers , I am searching suitable word for kabam, pls help guys.
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★

You have to remember guys why it was received so well. Because the majority of players spent nothing and got loads of great stuff for gold which was otherwise just sitting there. By definition if it was great for us it was likely terrible for Kabam from a revenue standpoint. Those that have managed their gold badly would have just passed since they would be way under the required threshold. Look at all the YouTubers. Only 2 I’ve seen are hovering around the 2m mark atm. @RichTheMan and @BeroMan. Rich because hes been ftp for the last year or so and is in a committed relationship so can’t very well be grinding arena night and day (which in my opinion is highly overrated for gold acquisition - from a time/reward perspective). Beroman because he’s hellbent on dominating BG and has take up the kind of R4s that nightmares are made of.

So almost all top end players benefit by spending nothing. Anyone with low gold likely isn’t a spender anyway and won’t do so to get gold to get the offers. So the business model had to change.

But it is a shame as I loved them as well.

Haha. If you read my argument with someone on another page then this post would be hilarious to you
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 763 ★★★
    players: give me, give me... these aren't good enough, I want free stuff.

players: Kabam, a for profit business, is greedy.

While I hope the November sales are better... my main critique on these actually is the imbalance of T2A and T5B. There was a ton of T2A, and no T5B... thus artificially creating a demand. And oh look... there is a catalyst store where I can buy T5B for units. How interesting.

Instead of having deals 2 and 3 both have T2A... one should have been with T5B.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 934 ★★★★★

Kabam using greedy word for players, nice one kabam, haahaahaa.
    After seeing offers , I am searching suitable word for kabam, pls help guys.

Only suitable words I have will get me banned!