**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Day of the Deadpool [Master Thread]

Comments

• Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Im sure a huge part of the community was hyped for this and all we heard about it not happening was thrillson (who is super likely to have been a troll) speak on the matter. This should have been handled so much better by you kabam. The gold event was such a pro player event and with the huge issues with battlegrounds and the vfx issues this could have been a huge win for you in the eyes of the community.
  • Options
    Captain_J4ckCaptain_J4ck Posts: 6
    edited October 2022
    So basically if i do just one duel with any deadpool and i ll end up in the last rank bracket. Thats 1 mil gold for 1 fight.
    There’s no point in grinding anything now
  • Options
    Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Posts: 142 ★★
    I was all set to drop some money. Pulled up to the drug mart to go buy an Apple Card, went in game, looked at offers, looked at the Deadpool store, drove immediately back home cash in pocket. These offers are uninspired at best, stale and over priced at worst, and don’t even get me started on the Deadpool store. We get no gold trade, you announce 7*’s, relics and ascension, then drop this mess of a spenders spree on the community? Where is the win here for the player base? It must be in that 1000 bucks you can spend for 159 all Deadpool crystals, huh. Disappointed TO SAY THE LEAST
  • Options
    Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Posts: 142 ★★
    150 sorry for the typo
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    The way I'm thinking, this event didn't have to happen. But it's something for nothing.
    As uncollected I can get 1 tier 5 basic + 10 tier 1 alpha for 500 units. That's a good deal for me so I got them and I can rank 5 Tigra or Domino, I'm undecided which just yet.
    The actual Deadpool event is a bit of a let down, but all I have to do is win 1 fight for 1m gold. That's good.
    On the down side I would have liked the chance to win a 5* or 6* champ, but you can't have it all lolz
  • Options
    MiStaloOvaMiStaloOva Posts: 22