**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Day of the Deadpool [Master Thread]

Comments

• Options
    D0ctor_SD0ctor_S Posts: 42
    Jeez, off the back of having to rework BG rewards on the basis that the offering was tin-eared and poorly thought out, you would think someone would have intervened with this.
    The offers are not good enough to compete with Cyber Weekend so making it just another generic "get x with unit bundle" deal doesn't really work. The gold offers at least got people involved and would have been an easy win with the community, instead it's a matter of shooting yourself in the foot again to chase cash that is better used elsewhere.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

DrZola said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/315234/gold-trade-offer-comming-this-year-or-not/p1

Pasting this here since it got mothballed back to “Suggestions.” Any cuteness intended with the Kabam Thrillson comment seems much less humorous now.

Maybe something interesting pops up later today, but if this is it, then no.

Dr. Zola

The 'thrillson' post said they were trying 'something new'. If someone would be so kind as to point me to the new thing I'd at least credit that. The gold event want new because it wasn't ever used like that before. Unit deals and a unit store? It's the same any old weeked worthless deal. Onwards and upwards to a dissapointing cyber weekend I guess
    This is my issue with it tbh.
    Fair enough make it a standard ‘buy something or ignore me’ event but this is hardly trying something new.
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Odachi said:

DrZola said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/315234/gold-trade-offer-comming-this-year-or-not/p1

Pasting this here since it got mothballed back to “Suggestions.” Any cuteness intended with the Kabam Thrillson comment seems much less humorous now.

Dr. Zola

The 'thrillson' post said they were trying 'something new'. If someone would be so kind as to point me to the new thing I'd at least credit that. The gold event want new because it wasn't ever used like that before. Unit deals and a unit store? It's the same any old weeked worthless deal. Onwards and upwards to a dissapointing cyber weekend I guess
    FACTS
  • Options
    Kingcole1Kingcole1 Posts: 20
    Most players were expecting to purchase these deals with gold and NOT units…. Why did kabam have to be so cruel @Kabam Miike ??? not everyone can purchase units or have been saving units for months. So disappointed in kabam they could kept the gold deals while making money from unit store. Another thing I find extremely annoying why restrict the amount of 200% class boost to purchase to just 1 while I have to wait 6 days to purchase another with loyalty. That makes no sense the purchase limit should be at least 10.
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Odachi said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

FACTS

I would suggest we don't just protest here on the forums... lets speak with our wallets. For those around long enough to remember 12.0.. we won that fight. Speak with your wallet not just your keyboard guys. They will hear it much louder.

+1.
  • Options
    BlueSmirnoffBlueSmirnoff Posts: 10
    I feel sorry for the Devs. All the hard work they put in for it to end up a total damp squib
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    Dp event = bs
  • Options
    AozerAozer Posts: 38
    Kind of made the piggy bank deal the best of all so far. But the cash deals are really mediocre with any golf offered for sure.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

They merged the threads and in doing so destroyed/hid my poll that started the thread. Kabam shady once again!

Why did the mods change the name of this thread after naming it "Merged: Complaints about Day of the Deadpool offers"... they can't even let us be mad fairly?

In this case, I will defend Kabam because this just isn't true. Many of the "merged threads" were added to my existing thread that I started when the initial announcement came out, and that many people were already commenting on. Not shady, but actually a nice move to declutter forums when something has this big of a reaction.
  • Options
    ElthanElthan Posts: 82 ★★
    edited October 2022
    Odachi said:

The 'thrillson' post said they were trying 'something new'.

Sometimes new is worst than old.
  • Options
    Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 118
    I just want to know who ok'd this event? Like were they sitting there before launch seriously thinking they would be praised for this?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Easy pass.
  • Options
    Kuga_ZAKuga_ZA Posts: 38
    These offers are literal dumpster fires. Those unit bundles should have been gold bundles.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,380 ★★★★★
    It’s all Foolin’ no Poolin’ at Kabam HQ today 😔