**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spotted dimension rifts - Same path

Me & a few of my friends have gone on the same path 3 times in a row, where there are the 20k 'Candy'.
What are the chances to chance the same path 3 times in a row, 5 ppl?!
Is anyone else having this?

Comments

• Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Out of 30 goes over the month at 10% chance of another path x 5 ppl = erm.... *checks calculator* .....
    Any mathematicians in da house?
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    It's the most likely result. I'm 3/3 on the road to 35/35
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    3/3 here as well
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★

Out of 30 goes over the month at 10% chance of another path x 5 ppl = erm.... *checks calculator* .....

That’s not the way kabam rng works. The RNG algorithm is applied to each instance individually
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

150 goes at 10% is pretty much certain.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    My second account is 3 for 3 on the candy path. My main account is 1 for 3. All just luck of each individual run.
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Or everyone can just do a little bit of study on probabilities. 10 goes at a 10% probability does not equate to a 100% chance at the 10%. School, math, all good thing.
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    Orrr, you can bet yourself that you will get 20,000 candies everyday. It helps trust me. It's 3 for 3 for me by far and I am not upset.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Camby01 said:

Or everyone can just do a little bit of study on probabilities. 10 goes at a 10% probability does not equate to a 100% chance at the 10%. School, math, all good thing.

Not sure where anyone said that but hey, whatever , go scold the wall over there.
  • Options
    DixzleDixzle Posts: 21
    They will sell a transponder with a week left for $100 or 3000 units watch and see
  • Options
    Musha27Musha27 Posts: 119
    PromeTao said:

Me & a few of my friends have gone on the same path 3 times in a row, where there are the 20k 'Candy'.
    What are the chances to chance the same path 3 times in a row, 5 ppl?!
    Is anyone else having this?

Club 80k candy😎
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    This is what makes this event so.....meh....
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    3/3 and i know this will continue all month
  • Options
    UgnautUgnaut Posts: 46
    Its going to be luck some people will have disproportionate good luck, others not so much. I pulled a T5CC on my third attempt but I wouldn’t doubt if I get the rest of the month. The event doesn’t stink because of the luck factor, they have had rifts before and the luck was about the same maybe slightly higher BUT I will say that you did have opportunities in the rift to get choose your own path as well, although very limited opportunities in some events. All that being said if the candy store was half decent it wouldn’t be so bad.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    If it was only one time chosen path for like whole month, it would have been debatable of whether the rewards shall be needed or not
  • Options
    SpawnssSpawnss Posts: 13
    edited October 2022
    I have got it every single day it's not worth playing
  • Options
    SpawnssSpawnss Posts: 13
    The rewards suck because they put all the good rewards for tou to see atleast make it so you get every reward once atleast not same path daily....not much good stuff in the candystore left
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    To answer your question: chance of going there once is 90%, getting the path three times is 0.9^3 = 72.9%
  • Options
    Spawnss said:

I have got it every single day it's not worth playing

It would be worth doing even if the candy path were the only path.
  • Options
    Convict1Convict1 Posts: 25
    Stupid is what it is what's the point there's no chance of hitting anything else with those odds I've played ten times and ten times hit that stupid candy lane Good going kabam finding another way of screwing your customer base and they wonder why people keep leaving lol after years of playing hoping for a shred of fairness people get tired and say screw this. Its one crappy event after another here lately there summoner apprection was **** then the summer camp event was the crappiest so far game is just getting worse and worse. Kab am shouldn't of sold out majority shares to the new company cause since there involved its sad.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    I was wondering where my luck was coming from. Have snagged 2 mil gold and an awakening gem this far, and we ain't even done yet
  • Options
    Convict1Convict1 Posts: 25
    Even if that's true its still not impressed it used to be so so much better and it should improve but its not just steadily getting worse very disappointed and boring .
  • Options
    NGL. Even though I think the rewards from candy are decent, and it isn't a grindy quest, getting the same path every single damn time is getting old.