**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deadpool solo objective

So, how many points is everyone on as of now?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,194 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Dose_rocksDose_rocks Posts: 29
    Just hit 502
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    Target 2000. Remember this year is not a paid event so all the bots and free accounts are grinding. Expect to spend a lot of units of u want the top 500
  • Options
    __SF__ said:

Target 2000. Remember this year is not a paid event so all the bots and free accounts are grinding. Expect to spend a lot of units of u want the top 500

Tbh regardless of bot I’m don’t thinking it getting over 2k my honest review but it will go higher that’s last year because it not paid
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I'm aiming for 200. Should net me at least 3mill gold. Currently at 70 points.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I think my estimate for most people who are actually trying but not a whale and not willing to spend is probably 200.

I might hit ~300 or so, but I’m actually trying a little a have a larger account than most. Still have horrible luck with pools at higher rarities and never have spent, so I don’t have Redpool (which is a huge bummer for this event) or any Goldpool, and I barely have the 5* Platpool.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Most people don't have redpools. They are not even trying.
    I did some arenas, now I'm up to 12 points.
  • Options

Most people don't have redpools. They are not even trying.
    I did some arenas, now I'm up to 12 points.

That’s to those without red pools means all f2p have a hard time not impossible
  • Options
    Andrew8888Andrew8888 Posts: 10
    I’m at 623 atm, was planning on stopping at 1000 but now I’m not sure. Sounds like I might need to double it.
  • Options

I’m at 623 atm, was planning on stopping at 1000 but now I’m not sure. Sounds like I might need to double it.

If it one you like to get u can not stop at any time it keeps going or may fail
  • Options
    Prof4Prof4 Posts: 10

Oh Waoh! But How ??? It seems I'm so far to get the top 500...It's becoming a dreamm
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Im at 174 😂
  • Options
    Prof4 said:

Oh Waoh! But How ??? It seems I'm so far to get the top 500...It's becoming a dreamm
    Because isn’t paid event
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Im at 50 rn. I thought 150 would be enough for top 10% hahaha i was so wrong. Hopefully 150 gets top 30% but i have no idea at this point
  • Options
    BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    255 I think I'm good
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    320 and i'm so tired
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    I’m at 305 but I’m lying to discourage you all from trying.
  • Options
    Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    20. I’m aiming for 25
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    0. Don't have Deadpool and don't feel like spending.
  • Options

You don’t need the actual Red Deadpool. Or even Plat or Gold ones for that matter.
    Other 4 common everyday Pool-based champs work (White Deadpool, Gwenpool, VenomPool, and Masacre)

Only reason a Red one would significantly help is if you’re gonna spend a lot of Units to constantly buy additional Duels, thus giving 2x pts every time.
    Otherwise when you factor all the common Pool's you have in doing Arena, Red one is only gonna marginally improve your overall score.

FTP, no Units spent refreshing, and without Red one, can probably still easily get top 10% or 20%, doing Arena when champs naturally refresh, in addition to daily Duel 5x Limit, and AQ if you got a high enough Pool for the Map you run.
  • Options
    I went and stopped at 1k seeing alot of people weren’t doing the event hopefully i get 6 star deadpool tomorrow I couldn’t spend more units to go to 2k
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

You don’t need the actual Red Deadpool. Or even Plat or Gold ones for that matter.
    Other 4 common everyday Pool-based champs work (White Deadpool, Gwenpool, VenomPool, and Masacre)

Only reason a Red one would significantly help is if you’re gonna spend a lot of Units to constantly buy additional Duels, thus giving 2x pts every time.
    Otherwise when you factor all the common Pool's you have in doing Arena, Red one is only gonna marginally improve your overall score.

FTP, no Units spent refreshing, and without Red one, can probably still easily get top 10% or 20%, doing Arena when champs naturally refresh, in addition to daily Duel 5x Limit, and AQ if you got a high enough Pool for the Map you run.
    Oh ok thanks a lot
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★
    I'm at 176 with just my usual arena play on Sundays and Saturdays, only playing pool champions Fridays. Will probably finish at 200 overall. Just looking for a few more draws for Platinumpool pieces (missing two pieces overall for my five star version).
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

If you can use the red one in low level AQ, that’ll make a decent addition (I get more in AQ than free duels), but I assumed most people were dueling to get their massive scores. In that case, redpool doubles your score.

While you don’t need him, he significantly reduces cost for those that have him, which is not nothing.
  • Options
    Think im going 2k in idk if that’s a good number to stay at
  • Options

That 5k unit u shuld getting it at 2k
  • Options
    Gamer said:

That 5k unit u shuld getting it at 2k
    So 2k is a good stop?