**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Day of the Deadpool 2023

The day of the Deadpool was for me and other players underwhelming, so i have got a suggestion for next year. Instead of having offers i think a trade in store would be better, because you can choose what you want. My idea for a trade in store like that would be catalysts, shards, ag, sig stones and the platinumpool crystals for gold and goldpool crystals for units, so that you can trade in items and balance your stash and make the saving for cyber weekend easier for the ones that do not grind arena. If you got suggestions to add write them in this thread to let kabam know what you want.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,476 ★★★★★

"
    Game is slowly vanishing away to be another forgotten entity, well done Kabam 😔😕

People like you have been saying this for 8 years. What's even more funny is if this event was the same as last year, this comment would be related to something else the community didn't like instead. Y'all say this constantly but here we are playing the same game 8 years later.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    If only there was another thread with this exact same topic that’s been on the forums since this was announced…

Also, I don’t know many people who would want to trade any of that in for gold, but maybe it would solve the problem for those who keep complaining about gold being an issue.

Most importantly, you phrased it in a way that made it seem like you think we should trade in Goldpool crystals for units, and the Platinumpool crystals for gold….. really not sure why anyone would do this as essentially the only way to get Goldpool crystals is by buying them with units and Platinumpool crystals give units, so why would that be preferable to gold?
  • Options
    Prof4Prof4 Posts: 10
    No more talks, unit offers are already there instead of gold offers ! It has disappointed some, in particular those who saved gold for that. Some may agree with me, it wasn't a super idea to propose unit offers close to cyber weekend. But, knowing Kabam, they always show up kind of offers close to cyber weekend or christmas events or any super events players like. As for me, none of unit offers was interested.
    However, I am a bit doubting of a possible gold offers coming soon because I still can't explain why so many gold into offers (those to purchase) and in the side quest... are gold offers probably come ?