**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why this side quest is The worst of all? Constructive feedback

13»

Comments

• Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Only thing i have liked about this SQ till now is the option to buy so many cavs. You can get lucky too like some people already have been from different posts i have seen.

I keep seeing posts like this, and there is a certain validity to them. Some people like the thrill of cracking Cavs and maybe getting a 6* champ out of them. I typically don’t get anything better than 4*, with just the occasional 5*, so it’s not something that appeals to me.

What would appeal to me, however, is a 6* AG of ANY class for the myriad of champs that I have who would greatly benefit from being awakened.
  • Options
    MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Odachi said:

Being constructive, you run out of credibilty when you call something "the worst of all time" just because it's inconvenient for you.

Think of it as 30 loaded cav crystals with better odds, 90% for a 3* but 10% for something really good.

Edit: my first 'spin' was a hit

I don't think it about inconvenience but more about efforts vs rewards. I might not agree that it's the worst quest ever (it could be or not) , but given a choice i would like to never have such quest ever again.
    Duel to get keys is not fun, RNG based rewards are not that great, store should have some more juicy rewards and i seriously think those who are Paragon should have better rewards.
    P.S: i am at cavalier lvl