**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is Tigra?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled 6* tigra. I always heard she was great, some even say she is R4 worthy. My mystic class is the only class thats lacking, only have 5 R3 mystics. If i can learn tigra is she worth taking to R3 or even using a generic gem on? (Dont have a class mystic only generic)
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    HiwoeHiwoe Posts: 25
    I would say she is worth but it comes at the costs of sigs. She needs them all, at least sig 160. At that point she is one of the best champs in the game, but until high sig she is just takes longer to ramp up.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Def work the rank 3 if you can use her well

I don’t know about the generic though
  • Options
    Hiwoe said:

I would say she is worth but it comes at the costs of sigs. She needs them all, at least sig 160. At that point she is one of the best champs in the game, but until high sig she is just takes longer to ramp up.

If I’m reading her abilities correctly, it seems her play style is 2 sp1s to get her senses. Then heavies until sp2. And obviously hold heavy during non contact specials to miss
  • Options
    FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    Pretty much. High sig you can skip the sp1s though
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I have her at R4 and she’s actually pretty fun/interesting to play. I didn’t spend my mystic AG on her though, nor did I need to because her ability really only boosts damage, not quite as good as several other mystic champs. Definitely not a bad sig, but there are way more champs with more important awakenings for the generic.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I think she worths, and I did rank her to r3. I'm not very good in excel her playstyle (esp not used to dash back and SP2) yet I see her potential if I practice more. Mine is unduped.
  • Options

I have her at R4 and she’s actually pretty fun/interesting to play. I didn’t spend my mystic AG on her though, nor did I need to because her ability really only boosts damage, not quite as good as several other mystic champs. Definitely not a bad sig, but there are way more champs with more important awakenings for the generic.

Her damage feels a little underwhelming (at least at R2). Kinda difficult to keep all the ruptures up for the big damage
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

Her damage feels a little underwhelming (at least at R2). Kinda difficult to keep all the ruptures up for the big damage
    I mean, yeah, she doesn’t get the big damage without either high sig or perfect play, but she also has a high skill cap, and tbh the slightly smaller damage means that I learn each fight better, but I get your point. I just also wouldn’t invest it in her until you can play her properly and know that you actually like her.

Also, I used my generic AG on Kitty and took her to max sig, and play her and indulged (until recently) Tigra a ton. They’re a blast.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Spent 1M loyalty to get any gem except the one class game keeps giving me.

Luck was on my side, Got mystic.
    Took her Sig 200 and now she is my proud r4.
    Love this wild cat, 30 seconds war fights, 30 second BG fights. She is a nuke.
    Yes I know how to use her, but Im practicing her more.

After saying all that.. only give tigra generic if you can give atleast 120 sigs. Generic gem can be more helpful for others, don't know what roster you are holding.
    For most matchups she is not as hard as some people make it seem.
    But she needs some time investment to Master the specific matchups.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    If played well and properly, Tigra absolutely has the highest dps in the mystic class.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Actually there is a member here name @buddy_LEE and he can give you more insight on Tigra.
    https://youtu.be/31rOaM3zpEg
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    She is as good as you are. I have her as 4* I have tried to learn her, I am average Tigra player. Once you master her you will see how broken she is. For reference, watch "Buddy Lee" videos on Tigra
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    She was my 2nd r4 and still not duped to this day. She has helped me obliterate content once I learned her. Even making mistakes with her she is still worth it