**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Duel targets - Should Kabam bring back the possibility of searching a champ by his name and duel him

Duel targets - Should Kabam bring back the possibility of searching a champ by his name and duel him 107 votes

Yes
93% 100 votes
No
6% 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Absolutely
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★

I usually don’t vote on polls, but I fail to understand the logic in ever getting rid of them, especially so quickly after they introduced them.

I dont want to be too cynical, but I recall (and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong) that there were no hard limits to duels when they introduced the kabam duel targets.

Since then those kabam generic champ accounts have been removed and duels are back to a limit of 5 free a day, and units thereafter.

Makes you think.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    No. If they do that, they'll have to clear and then blanket ban players from using the name of every Marvel character, now and forever.
    It makes much more sense to open practice as an option for owned and unowned champs and then always allow practice as an option moving forward because it would allow every player immediate access to every champ in the game without causing account issues.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Or have them show up more often in arena fights is always a possibility.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Other option is to allow us to practice against champs we dont have. If I'm facing a scorpion in war and I dont have him, only option I have is to do a duel, if it's not easy to find it can be frustrating.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

I usually don’t vote on polls, but I fail to understand the logic in ever getting rid of them, especially so quickly after they introduced them.

I dont want to be too cynical, but I recall (and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong) that there were no hard limits to duels when they introduced the kabam duel targets.

Since then those kabam generic champ accounts have been removed and duels are back to a limit of 5 free a day, and units thereafter.

Makes you think.
    Duels have always had a limit of 5 duels per day
    But I remember we used to get duel credits which could be used instead of units to go over 5
    Now we don't get those credits so it's only 5 duels & units for each additional one