**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG rewards wrong, no cheaters banned

Looks like no modders were banned in BG top 100. What a joke. Ended same score shown at end with dozens of modders above me should have been in a higher bracket. This sucks. Why even play this game mode

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022

@BitterSteel I was hoping you'd say something on this.

I think you're the highest BG ranked regular forum poster? Kabam need to do something here.

I think @Beewee is the highest in forums

Edit:👆you just commented. I saw you in many KT streams. So took a guess.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★

@BitterSteel I was hoping you'd say something on this.

I think you're the highest BG ranked regular forum poster? Kabam need to do something here.

I think @Beewee is the highest in forums

Edit:👆you just commented. I saw you in many KT streams. So took a guess.
    Yeah, I was stressing the regular part 😁 and in steel's case, it's very regular!
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★

@Diplodocus What do u mean? I have 528k pi and I went in gladiator circuit very easily. Victory tracks were giving me matches with players who has comparable roster with mine.

That in itself is another problem

Maybe for you but kabam designed it that way that everyone will have fair chance to reach gladiators circuit and the real competition will begin after reaching gladiators circuit (where I won only 2 out of the 17 matches I played).
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★

@Diplodocus What do u mean? I have 528k pi and I went in gladiator circuit very easily. Victory tracks were giving me matches with players who has comparable roster with mine.

That in itself is another problem

Could not agree more; personally, this is almost as big an issue as modders.
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★

Could not agree more; personally, this is almost as big an issue as modders.

How is that problem for you. Modders are winning games and acquiring higher positions and therefore legitimate players are getting lower positions which means less rewards. How is it similar to someone who has a less strong account matching with similar accounts? Does me reaching in gladiators circuit took any awards from you?