**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This October: Trick or Treat throughout the Spotted Dimension Rifts!

Comments

• Options
    XmsXms Posts: 8
    opponents to earn Spot’s spots from daily releasing Solo Objectives, a key to access the Spotted
  • Options
    opponents to earn Spot’s spots from daily releasing Solo Objectives, a key to access the Spotted
  • Options
    banedplayerbanedplayer Posts: 5
    Buy Crystals i got 4x 6* from 16 crystals
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,927 ★★★★★
    Not seeing issues people have with these rifts. I've gotten 10k 6* shards once and the rest candy. The candy is great cause the store is pretty good. Just get the rewards you were hoping for there.
  • Options
    HojonHojon Posts: 3
    1 percent for a 6 star awakening gem. Wow Kabam. You are being kind of generous not like you. I have such a warm glow knowing there is no chance. Golly thank you.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Candies, candies and candies... I am on the way of a full candies run. This is obvious that a lot of players won’t get anything else than candies with the rate of 90%.
    As the store has very low limits on the Cavalier+ items, maybe I will probably take a break until the end of the month after getting the few interesting items (for example t1ac are useless for a Cavalier+).
  • Options
    Every single time I've done this, I get the same path everytime. 20 k candies such bs, where is the randomness????
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    All I’ve got is candy. I’m not fan of Spot Dimension side quest. The last ones were better. The candy store is decent, but 1% chance for something better is kinda absurd by Kabam.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,631 ★★★★★
    Vis_101 said:

Candy working out fine for me.

Meanwhile this is me. I bought every crystal from every level, got 1 5* and the rest were ALL 3 or 4 star. Worst crystal ever and easily the worst side quest in a long time
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,631 ★★★★★

Not seeing issues people have with these rifts. I've gotten 10k 6* shards once and the rest candy. The candy is great cause the store is pretty good. Just get the rewards you were hoping for there.

The store is great if you're Cavalier or lower. Above that it's borderline laughable
  • Options
    jaydubjaydub Posts: 41

Is there anyway to target that 1% AG, like a special key or smth that can be used once? or it's totally random?

I was thinking this same thing, previous rift events used to grant you a key that you could use to select a path of your choice but you could only use it once. If they did it this round, everyone that's cavalier or above would be going for the 6 star awakening gem! If you look at the percentages for each path, you are 90 percent guaranteed to get the candy every time, it's all about the RNG @TheLightBringer

• Options
    Magicman20Magicman20 Posts: 5
    This is by far the worst special event of all time. I think this is day 14 and 14 times I’ve received candy to a store that makes you spend 15k for a measly 650 6* shards. Absolutely ridiculous. From this point on I will just quit out if I land on candy(which clearly is all I’m landing on) over wasting energy and time for nothing. Thanks for displaying the 6* ag though I’m sure the few select players disagree with me
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269

This is by far the worst special event of all time. I think this is day 14 and 14 times I’ve received candy to a store that makes you spend 15k for a measly 650 6* shards. Absolutely ridiculous. From this point on I will just quit out if I land on candy(which clearly is all I’m landing on) over wasting energy and time for nothing. Thanks for displaying the 6* ag though I’m sure the few select players disagree with me

Agree. The candy was cool at first, but now there’s not much left to get. I’ve gotten candy every single time. Very strange special event.

• Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 822 ★★★★
    you know... they could have just put the premium items in the store and set the currency to only allow selecting a couple... whether its the same candy... or maybe they introduce a fudge currency or something.
  • Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    It would have been nice to have the option of saving candy to purchase a path selector once.
  • Options

every entry
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    Since duels and game crashing on quests have limited me completing solo objectives my odds for completing the solo objectives has increased via arena.
  • Options
    MikealsniteMikealsnite Posts: 29
    If you have more than one account, you’d know the RNG is NOT random just based on each account acquiring more of one class of champs for a while to start with. My smaller account got the 6* Awakening and the 2m plus gold twice. Main account got candy 12 out of 13 times and the ONE (why bother?) 6* sig stone. The game IS rigged but you should know that and move on. They are moving to less FTP content in general. That said, the Candy Store is just not adequate enough for the effort put into doing the quest multiple times which is why it’s even an issue. If the store were better, the other paths WOULD be a bonus as opposed to the end all for the SQ…(one sig stone for 3 Epic level fights, though - SERIOUSLY?)
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,667 ★★★★★

If you have more than one account, you’d know the RNG is NOT random just based on each account acquiring more of one class of champs for a while to start with. My smaller account got the 6* Awakening and the 2m plus gold twice. Main account got candy 12 out of 13 times and the ONE (why bother?) 6* sig stone. The game IS rigged but you should know that and move on. They are moving to less FTP content in general. That said, the Candy Store is just not adequate enough for the effort put into doing the quest multiple times which is why it’s even an issue. If the store were better, the other paths WOULD be a bonus as opposed to the end all for the SQ…(one sig stone for 3 Epic level fights, though - SERIOUSLY?)

Why would the game be rigged to favor your smaller account? I have had nothing but candy. An alliance mate has 2 awakening gems and some other non candy paths. Does his account get the special lucky algorithm? The quest is annoying, no question. But RNG is RNG and your take is nonsense.
  • Options

There will be a sort of key that let us choose a specific path? At least one time?

If you enter Epic (only one I know, haven’t tried lower) without a 6* champ, get the Awakening Gem lane, THEN it will let you CHOOSE a path from the rest of the rifts.
  • Options

Why would the game be rigged to favor your smaller account? I have had nothing but candy. An alliance mate has 2 awakening gems and some other non candy paths. Does his account get the special lucky algorithm? The quest is annoying, no question. But RNG is RNG and your take is nonsense.
    In short, KabamLNF, yes. I could ask how long you both have been in the same alliance and how many others are in it, as that could count towards how many (that had capable accounts - at least one 6* to bring AND rank of said champ) would get the gem - which seems like a lot unless you take in to account a computer could calculate all of that info near instantly - and programming would then tell it what odds to apply…and so on…but that would require more info than I honestly care about. You also didn’t touch on the class issue I mentioned when building accounts, I noticed. RNG in this game is NOT completely random. Playing the game as long as I have, with the accounts I have built, that has become obvious. I ultimately have the choice to keep playing or not (which I obviously have, considering the time, effort and little money I have put in) I just don’t delude myself into believing it’s completely honest for everyone regardless of FTP, level or whale. It’s simply good business.