Options

MS_ID_UI_OK created by 5 different champions [MERGED]

2»

Comments

• Options
    SymbiopioidSymbiopioid Posts: 5
    I.S.O. 15.7 is my operating system and device is iPod touch 7th generation. For the time being questing could still be done using the auto fight strategy mentioned above by Dozer78 but that really only works once because after the first time, once you log back in after crashing during a fight you no longer have the option to immediately start the fight again and instead lose half your health and remain in the same situation, prevented from advancing by the crashes. If Kabam could temporarily allow for multiple fights to be redone upon logging in after a sudden log off during a fight instead of just one then those of us affected by this bug could at least quest while a permanent fix is being investigated.
  • Options
    Dozer78Dozer78 Posts: 6

I.S.O. 15.7 is my operating system and device is iPod touch 7th generation. For the time being questing could still be done using the auto fight strategy mentioned above by Dozer78 but that really only works once because after the first time, once you log back in after crashing during a fight you no longer have the option to immediately start the fight again and instead lose half your health and remain in the same situation, prevented from advancing by the crashes. If Kabam could temporarily allow for multiple fights to be redone upon logging in after a sudden log off during a fight instead of just one then those of us affected by this bug could at least quest while a permanent fix is being investigated.

I believe there is a 2 hour wait between internet loss errors. I just ran an effected line in quest then let my energy refresh then run another effected line. It's not the most desirable way to finish it, but it does work.
  • Options
    Tengo el mismo problema respecto al juegoy ese mensaje que aparece y me saca del juego me esta perjudicando en guerra ya que estoy en platino y se es muy exigente y tambien en las misiones mensuales y arenas https://www.mediafire.com/file/qd670g0692m2cbv/Screen_Recording_20221013-181602_One_UI_Home.mp4/file
  • Options
    Sean477Sean477 Posts: 3
    In-game name: Sean477
    iPod touch 7th generation
    Device OS: 15.7
    WiFi
    Game version installed: 1245753
    Game error code: MS_ID_UI_OK
    Issue: Since the new monthly update I have not been able to effectively play this game. I continue to get the same error message over and over again whether it’s in arena quest or the monthly quest or any other type of fight. I am beginning to suspect that one possible reason is when MODOK is part of my team.This is because when I went to MODOK in the Champions page and try to upgrade him, the game crashes with the same error message every time. I have played this game for years without seeing this type of error message and it’s incredibly frustrating that I’m missing an entire month of progress thus far. Please help ASAP In-game name: Sean477
    iPod touch 7th generation
    Device OS: 15.7
    WiFi
    Game version installed: 1245753
    Game error code: MS_ID_UI_OK
    Issue: Since the new monthly update I have not been able to effectively play this game. I continue to get the same error message over and over again whether it’s in arena quest or the monthly quest or any other type of fight. I am beginning to suspect that one possible reason is when MODOK is part of my team.This is because when I went to MODOK in the Champions page and try to upgrade him, the game crashes with the same error message every time. I have played this game for years without seeing this type of error message and it’s incredibly frustrating that I’m missing an entire month of progress thus far. Please help ASAP
  • Options
    Samsung c9 pro and andriod os 8
  • Options
    lihuahualihuahua Posts: 14
    username: lihuahua
    Samsung Galaxy S8 plus (SM-G9550)
    Android 9
    Please also send us some compensation.
  • Options
    SlayerXIXSlayerXIX Posts: 5
    In game ID: SlayerXIX
    Moto E
    Android 10
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 341 ★★
    vergil_17 said:

I've been experiencing the same issue after the october update and as a result I'm missing out on the rewards and the quests and war.

Same here. haven't been able to do any story content for close to a week now.
  • Options
    WuffieWuffie Posts: 11
    It looks llike this issue is fixed. I no longer have the MS_ID_UI_OK error on these 5 champs. I have lost some other graphic elements but at least I can play the game.
  • Options
    Dozer78Dozer78 Posts: 6
    Wuffie said:

It looks llike this issue is fixed. I no longer have the MS_ID_UI_OK error on these 5 champs. I have lost some other graphic elements but at least I can play the game.

Same here
  • Options
    Again this error KABAM !
  • Options
    Help this error happened again!
  • Options
    warnux72warnux72 Posts: 5
    Wuffie said:

Like some others, I am also having the MS_ID_UI_OK error.
    MS_ID_UI_OK happens when some champs are shown in their 3D model view.
    MS_ID_UI_OK will happen even on the HOME screen if one of these five show up.

Captain Britain, Dormammu, Galen, Guardian, Human Torch.

Unfortunately that means I am unable to fight some champions, or use these same champions in any fight or quest.

Here are links to three videos showing the error in game quest action, preview of champion info, and idling at the home screen.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JLGacWgi0ilfM4ra4es69udHxpcHUATb/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JT56WRBEiPjUArKXmNmAZ261fUf0kXuW/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HNMHe4v091UCdd4LXdd6JKyJEfWffZ41/view?usp=sharing

I am using a Samsung S8 Active. This issue started a couple days ago with the latest game update.
    Game Version: 1245753

in-game name
    Wuffie

Anti venom too

• Options
    SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107

This is an error that happens on activation of a special attack with particular champions. It also has crashed when the ai activated a special attack.
    This has happened twice during the late bishop boss fight in incursions, once with doc ock another time with hulkling. It also happened in war with Scorpion but thankfully I was able to exit the fight before the game crashed and it registered as a loss. This error happens on activation of a special attack on champions such as Scorpion, hulkling, doc ock, dr doom, immortal Hulk, Hyperion and Hercules. It's been a mix of special ones and twos between them all. The game crashes during incursions side event, alliance quest and war. The only time the game crashed due to the a special attack activated by the opposing a.i was during Kate bishop boss fights in incursions side quest. I am using an android g7.