**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursion, Maximum storage limit number?

狼行天下狼行天下 Posts: 39
edited October 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Does anyone know what is the maximum storage limit for the Incursion Artifacts?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    狼行天下狼行天下 Posts: 39
    Does anyone know?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Apparently is still 125k, but no official confirmation from the team yet
  • Options
    Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    It's 125K. Unfortunately I was at the cap for a few rooms before I realized I missed out
  • Options
    Hey there, I believe the cap is supposed to be 250k but am double-checking with the rest of the team. If you are capped at 125k, could you confirm for us which version of the game you have downloaded? And, if possible, roughly what time you finished you last Incursions run?
  • Options
    duribe76duribe76 Posts: 4
    @Kabam Zibiit were you able to confirm with the team? I'm getting close to 125k and if that's the current limit, I want to make sure I don't lose out on artifacts as I do incursions
  • Options
    Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★

Hey there, I believe the cap is supposed to be 250k but am double-checking with the rest of the team. If you are capped at 125k, could you confirm for us which version of the game you have downloaded? And, if possible, roughly what time you finished you last Incursions run?

I was on not the current but previous version room 25 push was completed during the 24 hours of the incursions going live but the limit was 125K. I did do an update I saw in the app store a few days later