**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T5CC Selector not working for BG alliance rank rewards

My alliance got top 1-10% in the BG alliance event. I was awarded some of the BG reward currency along with other things namely a T5CC selector. However when I claimed the reward from my mailbox (not claimed from stash) the T5CC selector did not pop up like normal. I have re-opened the game several times and restarted my phone. I still don’t get a prompt to claim the T5CC. Can someone shed some light on this? Is it a bug or did I do something wrong.

Comments

• Options
    ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    Same here, my alliance mates and me claimed rewards and the selector never prompted. And it is nowhere to be found (no crystal, no inventory).
  • Options
    BoSsZa555BoSsZa555 Posts: 4
    Same happen to me too!!! Kabam please respond
  • Options
    DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    Same thing happened in my alliance
  • Options
    EliOrSomethingEliOrSomething Posts: 112 ★★
    Same happened to me
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★
    Same happened to my Allience mates. @Kabam Miike When it will be shown in my account. I even did not see the pop up where we chose the catalyst.
  • Options
    Same happened with me, my alliance was placed in 11-20% ratio and when I claimed the reward there was no option to select the T5CC, then I moved to different window such as inventory or fight option still didn't get it and then restarted the game for thrice and still no luck at all, @Kabam Miike please look into it, this impacting our experience.
  • Options
    MarouenMarouen Posts: 39

l don't get my t5cc too
  • Options
    Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    Same here.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Same here
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    Same
  • Options
    champ9090champ9090 Posts: 38
    Same
  • Options
    SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 89
    Same here
    @Kabam Miike , we can’t choose selector , it disappears never comes back
  • Options
    Same for me as well and some of my ally buds
  • Options
    Same here no t5cc
  • Options
    SAzzzSAzzz Posts: 2
    Same here for me also T5CC selector just vanished.
    Plz guide to recover it
  • Options
    Me too :neutral:
  • Options
    jagung_yesjagung_yes Posts: 5
    my alliance mates and i didnt get it as well
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    When you’ve already waited a week for rewards, why not just wait another? Why not make it a month?
  • Options
    Dr_DoooomDr_Doooom Posts: 5
    edited October 2022
    same here, I'm pretty close to my first R4, please fix this.
    BTW, some of my alliance mates got it and some didn't :neutral:
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 131
    This wasn't an issue for me, but I heard many people in global chat were angry. If this selector system doesn't work well, just make it a tier 5 class catalyst nexus crystal.
  • Options
    CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    Accidentally claimed these ranked rewards as I was tapping through my rewards tab and was also never prompted to select a t5c. Should we be filing support tickets or is this something that will be manually done by the ‘the team’?
  • Options

This wasn't an issue for me, but I heard many people in global chat were angry. If this selector system doesn't work well, just make it a tier 5 class catalyst nexus crystal.

I hope you’re joking because that is a huge downgrade from picking exactly what you want.
  • Options

I hope you’re joking because that is a huge downgrade from picking exactly what you want.
    He suggested a Class Cat NEXUS Crystal. Which would not be a “huge downgrade” like a normal Class Cat Crystal would (1/6th).
    The Nexus would at least give you 3 options, so likely you can get some class which is still beneficial.

But, I don’t think Cat Nexus crystals exist at all in game. Thus your thinking the suggestion was probably saying for a regular Class Cat Crystal.
  • Options
    I know exactly what he suggested and it is still a downgrade, so don’t go making assumptions of what I thought.

If you only want a single class you have an 83.33% chance of seeing that class as opposed to just selecting it directly with 100%. Why would you suggest forfeiting that ~16% for no reason?

Kabam can easily send out another selector in the mail as they have done many times in the past.
  • Options
    Guess we got different definitions of “huge”, that's all.

Anyways, see highlighted notation by Kabam at top of forums, they WILL be sending out to people.

***We are aware of this and will be sending the missing selectors to all affected Summoners next week.***
  • Options
    Correction: 50% chance for a single class. Regardless, it is objectively a downgrade so I don’t know why you are arguing the point or advocating for it.

I see the banner at the top, my question was simply whether we need to submit tickets or not. Have a nice day.
  • Options
    So it’s almost the end of “next week”…