Options

Summoners choice votes 2023

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★

Not sure how I feel about it honestly. You guys know we wanted all of these champs last 2 years why not just add them and give us 8 fresh faces.

Comments

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Where is zemo
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,449 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Where is zemo

Hail zemo
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,222 ★★★★
    Just imagine the insane synergy between Morgan Le Fay and both Doctor Dooms
  • Options
    For the laymen amongst us that only watch the films, who are the revealed characters?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★

Can't wait for tomorrow! The "underdogs" are all Champs that have been featured in a Summoner's Choice in the past, and didn't make it past the first round. You're voting to bring ONE of them back alongside a new roster revealed later this year.

Just remember... you can't be a part of the Underdog vote if you're already on the release schedule :wink:

please bill please bill please bill please bill
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 361 ★★★
    This is a one horse race. Bullseye by a mile
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★

This is a one horse race. Bullseye by a mile

prowler will probably be his closest competition unless zemo and/or bill are also on the poll
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★

Hate to break it you Kushala fans but that's not her, it's Dazzler

Sorry but I want whatever your smoking to think that's dazzler and not kushala.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,449 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Can't wait for tomorrow! The "underdogs" are all Champs that have been featured in a Summoner's Choice in the past, and didn't make it past the first round. You're voting to bring ONE of them back alongside a new roster revealed later this year.

Just remember... you can't be a part of the Underdog vote if you're already on the release schedule :wink:

Zemo, Beta Ray Bill, Ironheart, Morgan Le Faye, Agatha, morbius, and Dazzler confirmed?

please bill please bill please bill please bill
    Please Zemo PLEASE ZEMO!
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Any bullseye fans out here? I would love to see what they did with him. Loved him in the DD and what he's done in the comics
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Hate to break it you Kushala fans but that's not her, it's Dazzler

Sorry but I want whatever your smoking to think that's dazzler and not kushala.
    Actually it does look more like this pic

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    So here are some dope characters that I would love to see

Fantomex (Mutant)

Original Starlord (tech) this would be a better and upgraded version of the other starlord with new animations kinda like Cap and Cap IW

The destroyer (Cosmic)
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Morbius will be back soon !!