**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What would you like to see from Aliiance quest Buff?

Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
It was announced they would be updated in November (I'm assuming rewards will increase).

What would you like to see?

I personally would like to see:

Rewards wise:

Map crystals massively buffed, start seeing much more t5b/t5cc, but also hopefully handle the lack of t4cc in the game

Glory store retune, t5b and t2a are much too expensive in the current meta, and id love to see t4cc selectors enter the store the same way you can get t1,2,3 cc in the store

An increase to battlechips would be lovely (highly doubt that however)

Honour rewards are mad small I do map 6/6/5 and we get like maybe 4k a week of t5b - again needs a huge buff

R4 mats shouldn't be restricted to the top 45, id love to see them start a lot lower (could be over asking here)

Gameplay wise:

I've heard some people talk about reducing fights and increasing difficulty to balance it, I personally like the concept of everyone working together to clear all their paths and working as a team, This does have its flaws though.

Please list below things you'd love to see
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    The map crystals. I stopped opening them ages ago.

Also it would be great if the glory store offered crystal shards. I constantly stay at max glory because I don't bring enough gold to burn through all rank up resources I have.(my fault with lack of gold, I don't do arenas) Either way, that would be a great outlet for my glory. I'm always scrambling to spend my glory to claim my new batch of it. Also, I do buy the gold crystals and t5 crystals everytime I can.
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    I'd preferre that it will be the best way to get rankup-material again. At least 10% of a rank 4 when you are playing full Map6.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I am only TB, but cheaper t5b and loyalty versus battlechips or a decent increase in chips.
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    ChiliDog said:

I am only TB, but cheaper t5b and loyalty versus battlechips or a decent increase in chips.

damn ur right. We need loyalty in aq.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Shorten the energy timers.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 499 ★★★
    1. T5B and T2A, at least 1 of each at the end of an aq cycle. Gold is already a limiting factor to rank ups and 5*s and 6* r2s will soon become obsolete with 7*s coming.
    2. T5CC fragments or selectors. Too few sources even now at the cavalier level
    3. T4cc selector, its quite common now but there is always one class that lags behind
    4. Multiple t1a, i still find myself waiting for it from side and event quests, wouldnt mind another source and even overflow
    5. For higher maps (7 and up) i am sure people will want r4 materials and when i get there, will want the same
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Improved Map Crystals (I doubt they will do that....will probably just introduce new Map 9 crystals with increased chances for R4 Mats)

Improved Glory Store.....I don't want them to have R4 Mats in Glory store yet
    Instead of that significantly reduced costs for T5B, T5CC, T2A & T4CC should be the way forward for a few more months

Hopefully donations will be removed from Map 7 & reduced for Map 8

Iron Doom or Galan might be the new boss
    Since Incursions have Iron Doom, I'm leaning towards Galan for AQ

And obviously significant improvements in Milestone & Rank rewards

Possibly some improvements in those 2 alliance events as well (Alliance Brawl & AQ completion)

And a small QOL update where we get daily AQ rewards in a single mail instead of 3 different ones

And hopefully shorter paths with slightly increased difficulty to balance it out
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Shorten AQ to 3 days. 5 days feels like a monotonous job, especially during war season.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    3 days is more than enough for it, it's not a job to run for 5 days a week
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Map 6 players shouldn’t be getting r4 mats automatically. People did map 6 without 6-stars altogether. Put them in the paragon glory store and maybe the TB store.

The t5b price is the single most out of date one in the glory store. Increase the quantity to 9000 or 11250. Make the price increase 25 instead of 50.

T5cc needs a major change as well - at least 10% per buy with higher limits.
  • Options
    SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 354 ★★
    Is there any way to get information about upcoming AQ update with some advance warning, so alliances know what to prepare for?

Some may wish to change the maps they run