**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Riot node diablo

PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
When parry with unstoppable the first hit of heavy supposed to take it away n change back to unblockable but I did it with AA and it's stays up. Did it with apoc worked first time then not the 2nd time and also same with Elsa worked first time then not 2nd time. Is this a bug or am I missing something? I'm going for 100% on it but feel like it's bugg first time I solo with apoc easy now it's only working at random.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    AA reduces Ability Accuracy of the opponent and there current nodes. Also if you have pacify while stunning an opponent, that also reduces the ability accuracy at maximum 30%.
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    No I got the stun but when I hit him with heavy it never removed the unstoppable then he didn't fall and change to unblockable instead the unstoppable remained n he combos me it happend 3 times with 3 different champs.
    AHH k I got yah I'll remove pacify for it cheers Sosa.
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    It’ll still happen with AA if you have neurotoxins applies. It’s not just the pacify mastery
    It's fine cheers though I got it done just used diablo v diablo for the last few runs got 8.1 - 100% got tigra as my first ever R4 😜👍