**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoners choice votes 2023

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

I hope the whole community gets behind Kushala (mystic) and Blue Marvel (science). Both SHOULD be 2 of the most powerful and fun characters in the game.

Literally my number 1 and number 2 picks
  • Options
    Killer79927Killer79927 Posts: 3
    I just hope we don’t vote for something thinking that it’s good and it’s actually trash in-game.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Anyone going for prowler?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Voting is open on Twitter
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★

Morgan Le Fay for the win, Bullseye close second
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    Well going by kabam miikes comment earlier, I'm assuming that means beta ray, Agatha, spiderwoman, morbius, crystal, zemo, kushala and ironheart are all already on the list to be released?
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Well going by kabam miikes comment earlier, I'm assuming that means beta ray, Agatha, spiderwoman, morbius, crystal, zemo, kushala and ironheart are all already on the list to be released?

I’m not so sure. The current choice is based on champs that DIDNT get out of the first round in their respective brackets. I believe that all the ones you mentioned did.

I’m sure some of those are on the docket for next year like Zemo, Beta Ray and Agatha.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Prowler club?
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Buttehrs said:

Not exactly...
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    VOTE BLUE MARVEL!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Morgan le Fey cast. :)
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Morgan is kind of getting bodied again huh. I can’t go through this pain again.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Morgan is kind of getting bodied again huh. I can’t go through this pain again.

at least you have twitter
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    No Kushala ??
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

Devastated by the lack of Kushala and my day is ruined, but Prowler was my second choice anyway. Lot of cool potential in his kit too.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

Not creating a Twitter account for this. My vote would have gone to Morgan. I'd be fine with Prowler if he overcomes Bullseye's lead. Always happy to have another tech champ.

As an aside, I could pay someone $5 to get thousands of RTs for a specific one. These kinds of things can't be decided in-game somehow? As a bonus, you'd get a lot more participation and from actual players.

The point of doing it on social media is to get some advertising out of it. The people who do retweet it will all be serious fans and willing to talk about the game to their friends and hype it up, it’s a smart business play.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    So we can't vote without Twitter ?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Bamajd said:

Wicket329 said:

Not creating a Twitter account for this. My vote would have gone to Morgan. I'd be fine with Prowler if he overcomes Bullseye's lead. Always happy to have another tech champ.

As an aside, I could pay someone $5 to get thousands of RTs for a specific one. These kinds of things can't be decided in-game somehow? As a bonus, you'd get a lot more participation and from actual players.

The point of doing it on social media is to get some advertising out of it. The people who do retweet it will all be serious fans and willing to talk about the game to their friends and hype it up, it’s a smart business play.
    Why not vote there and in game? Not everyone has or wants that crappy app
    I suspect they will. If there's a Round 2 as per previous Polls.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Can't wait for tomorrow! The "underdogs" are all Champs that have been featured in a Summoner's Choice in the past, and didn't make it past the first round. You're voting to bring ONE of them back alongside a new roster revealed later this year.

Just remember... you can't be a part of the Underdog vote if you're already on the release schedule :wink:

Exciting this sounds!
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Devastated by the lack of Kushala and my day is ruined, but Prowler was my second choice anyway. Lot of cool potential in his kit too.
    From what it was described everybody who was up for this vote we're all eliminated in the first round so chances are if your ideal choices in there, they're more popular than these guys
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    Im gonna pick prowler
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Correct me if I’m blind, but I don’t see beta ray here

Cuz he was already brought back as previous contender and both times didn't make it
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★

Only champion that matters!