**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega Red without suicides

BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I just got his dupe from a nexus, along with Stryfe, but I think I will go with OR.

But.. I don't use suicides. Sigs are not a problem, I have handful of them right now, but is he worth it without suicides?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I use him regularly without suicides. Personally I still think he is quite useful.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Yeah he's still great without .. I think him with suicides is really overrated for those 8 seconds you get the "most" benefit with the death field. death is slower sure but he's still very effective without suicides.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

Yeah he's still great without .. I think him with suicides is really overrated for those 8 seconds you get the "most" benefit with the death field. death is slower sure but he's still very effective without suicides.

Yea but you can't beat that 60k attack
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Okay, thanks for your advice, guys. I think I'll invest in him, if his playstyle suits me.
  • Options
    JHVS123JHVS123 Posts: 32
    edited October 2022

Yea but you can't beat that 60k attack
    Much bigger attack and steady healing. The healing is a huge plus that also negates much or all of the cost of special use. Suicides are not underrated as a plus for OR.