Options

Cavalier attempt

Just wondering whether this team is good enough for cavalier run

Comments

• Options
    LemonloafLemonloaf Posts: 117
    Honestly I don't know why I'm commenting here I'm not even uc yet but from my experience on other cavs I think your ready
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    Your team is awesome, When I did it, I only had 4*s.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    What? of course! Go for it. I only had Magik, Colossus, Medusa, Magneto, and (eventually) Nick Fury to get me there. And none of them were 5/65. People told me my roster wasn't strong enough. That I should wait. That I should "spend more time" doing EQs and such. But youve got this! With that team, I believe in you! Will it cost you revives/units? Absolutely. Are you ready for that?
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 288 ★★
    go for it
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,401 ★★★★★

Were you running mods? 4 stars can't go in to Act 6
  • Options

What? of course! Go for it. I only had Magik, Colossus, Medusa, Magneto, and (eventually) Nick Fury to get me there. And none of them were 5/65. People told me my roster wasn't strong enough. That I should wait. That I should "spend more time" doing EQs and such. But youve got this! With that team, I believe in you! Will it cost you revives/units? Absolutely. Are you ready for that?

Thanks for your advice🙏! I think if I use my recently pulled five star Hyperion to replace Odin and maybe rank five doctor doom, probably had a better shot at cav🧐

• Options
    TheNewCommanderTheNewCommander Posts: 14
    edited October 2022
    But I have to wait because I am severely lacking alpha catalysts

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 932 ★★★
    Nimrod can take care of Crossbones and that should be enough to get you Cav.
    When I first got Cav I only have 2 rank 5s as well and your team is much stronger than mine.
    I did it a second time yesterday on my mini and I used a rank 4 Iceman for crossbones and only took me 3 revives. Bait sp1 as it is easier to dex.
    Try to do it this month as there are 40+ SQ crystals that can then have a chance to get you some 6* to bolster your roster. I got 6* Rintrah on my main but 0/41 on my mini. That means you will have 6 6* if we average out together! Good luck.
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

Nimrod can take care of Crossbones and that should be enough to get you Cav.
    When I first got Cav I only have 2 rank 5s as well and your team is much stronger than mine.
    I did it a second time yesterday on my mini and I used a rank 4 Iceman for crossbones and only took me 3 revives. Bait sp1 as it is easier to dex.
    Try to do it this month as there are 40+ SQ crystals that can then have a chance to get you some 6* to bolster your roster. I got 6* Rintrah on my main but 0/41 on my mini. That means you will have 6 6* if we average out together! Good luck.

Thanks! but i think i cant get to cavalier this month :( it'll be too difficult...
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Go for it. The Champion boss will be a piece of cake with Dr. Doom. Soloed him on the first run.
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★

Were you running mods? 4 stars can't go in to Act 6
    My mistake, I misunderstood it for uncollected. Thanks for correction :lol:
  • Options

Go for it. The Champion boss will be a piece of cake with Dr. Doom. Soloed him on the first run.

Champion Boss is in 6.2.6 which is like after cav :/ But anway thanks for your advice!
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Dude you can beat GM with that roster