**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake Post Update

Had anyone played with her after 16.1? What is the consensus? Great change, or nominal difference? Thanks!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Much better with the Damage from her Richter.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Her damage is insane and the concussion while holding heavy is awesome. She probably has the undisputed best ability reduction in game now.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Definitely noticeable at 4/40.

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I just saw it in Seatin's video, that according to him, Quake's concussion damage has increased to a point it is immediately noticeable. In fact he considered this fix (i.e. scale damage to her Richter) is a very good buff. Personally I have not try her out yet, hope you have a lot of fun with her. :)
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    She's freaking great. I loved her before but now I think shes the best science champ in game. Probably even the best champ unduped in the game.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    She's freaking great. I loved her before but now I think shes the best science champ in game. Probably even the best champ unduped in the game.

She rocked your world before, now she is rocking your world even more !!! Hehehe, glad u love her so much :) Cheers!!
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    According to seatin...Lmao do you all listen to a complete idiot who complains like a 8 yr old girl.