**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground Deck Filter

TheGoauldTheGoauld Posts: 33
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Please next BG season update please make a filter to only choose 5* and 6* no more people putting 1* and 2* on there decks it’s a disgrace to other players

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    I might be missing it but i don't see any options to filter BGs deck at all either by star level, class etc. Makes it annoying sometimes when changing out champs
  • Options
    Bugmat78 said:

I might be missing it but i don't see any options to filter BGs deck at all either by star level, class etc. Makes it annoying sometimes when changing out champs

When building your deck. Same Filter as normal when looking at roster.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,599 ★★★★
    It's fun and this is only game.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    RakeYoung said:

Why remove the ability for some to have actual fun and present challenges doing low star rating tournaments?

Kabam just needs to fix matchmaking to only account for a players overall roster and not deck strength or whatever they are using.

That can be easily resolved by not removing the ability to use any star rating in friendly matches? But something should be done about this sandbagging nonsense (not that I’ve come across any in my very limited amount of BGs played)
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Sandbagging doesn't work so not sure why players are doing this. I have a full deck and got match with 3 sandbaggers recently and it didn't help them one bit. My alliance mate tried sandbagging and he got match up against others who are using a full deck. From my alliance mate and my personal experience, sandbagging doesn't benefit anyone but the opponent.

Sandbagging absolutely works at the lower tiers where there are more players. In the higher tiers sometimes all Kabam can do is find someone in your Tier but that is never an issue in Bronze, etc.

i've said this before but Kabam should scale the Alliance/Solo events points and then introduce something like sectors in Incursions. each Sector would require your deck to be within a certain rating with some overlap the same way incursions works. participating in lower sectors yields less points than in higher sectors. It would make a lot less sense to tank your deck rating if it was actually costing you real rewards by preventing you from participating in the strongest sector. I think this would be a much more effective way of getting people with similar deck ratings to face each other than what is in place now.
  • Options
    They just need to remove roster size from the matchmaking equations. If necessary, seed the victory track so that all who reach the Gladiator circuit start in P3, Paragons who didn’t know G3, TB S3 and everyone else in B3
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    RakeYoung said:

Why remove the ability for some to have actual fun and present challenges doing low star rating tournaments?

Kabam just needs to fix matchmaking to only account for a players overall roster and not deck strength or whatever they are using.

You mean fun by manipulating the system into creating overpowered ambushes? Yes, fun....
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    RakeYoung said:

Almost correct, the only thing is matchmaking must be random within a bracket without respect to any other parameter, just like it is for aw
  • Options

RakeYoung said:

You mean fun by manipulating the system into creating overpowered ambushes? Yes, fun....
    he is talking about friendly matches where ranks and points don't matter. How is that manipulating system or do you just want to turn an innocent statement about friendly matches into something controversial.

if kabam bars 2/3/4* from ranked matches but not friendly matches then that person wouldn't even care.
    I never got that from the comment. For that matter, I don't see that as a huge thing.
  • Options
    They just need to institute limitations based on Progression Titles. There's no reason for anyone TB and up to be bringing anything less than a 5*.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★

They just need to institute limitations based on Progression Titles. There's no reason for anyone TB and up to be bringing anything less than a 5*.

You cannot put parameters on some people and not others and then have everyone in some pot, playing for same rewards, spending same amount of units etc…

• Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 ★★
    If sandbagging is such a big win, why dont you just do it yourself??
  • Options

Bugmat78 said:

So only when building a deck from scratch - if I want to swap out champs (which is what I do ie remove 2 add 2) then there is no filter.
  • Options
    Bugmat78 said:

Bugmat78 said:

So only when building a deck from scratch - if I want to swap out champs (which is what I do ie remove 2 add 2) then there is no filter.
    Yes, even when Editing your Deck. Not sure where you mean you can swap champs around without actually having your remaining full roster being displayed on right side (which does have the Filter Icon on very bottom right).
    You can remove a champ from your Deck without having (below pic) visible, if you had done the Right Arrow expansion to view your entire Deck all together. But then to select someone else to be put into Deck pretty sure pic below would have to be available.

• Options
    Monk1 said:

You cannot put parameters on some people and not others and then have everyone in some pot, playing for same rewards, spending same amount of units etc…

That's simple. Structure the Rewards based on Progression as well.
  • Options
    Well, simple on paper. You could adjust the progress based on using lower Champs. Meaning, those on the lower end would advance with less Points than those with higher Champs.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,311 ★★★★★

Well, simple on paper. You could adjust the progress based on using lower Champs. Meaning, those on the lower end would advance with less Points than those with higher Champs.

If I understand what you are saying accurately, it’s like having your cake and eating it too. You want those on the lower end to be separated from matching those on the higher end and rewards being separated based on progression but you also want those on the lower end to advance with lesser points so that they can access the rewards at the higher end with lesser effort? And you think this is fair?
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

If I understand what you are saying accurately, it’s like having your cake and eating it too. You want those on the lower end to be separated from matching those on the higher end and rewards being separated based on progression but you also want those on the lower end to advance with lesser points so that they can access the rewards at the higher end with lesser effort? And you think this is fair?
    No. I want them to be awarded accordingly. That's why I added the caveat that Points should be adjusted. I'm not saying they get more Points.
    The bottom line is, we saw the same thing happen with War, and I don't justify one problem by creating another with manipulating the system.
  • Options

Bugmat78 said:

Bugmat78 said:

Yes, even when Editing your Deck. Not sure where you mean you can swap champs around without actually having your remaining full roster being displayed on right side (which does have the Filter Icon on very bottom right).
    You can remove a champ from your Deck without having (below pic) visible, if you had done the Right Arrow expansion to view your entire Deck all together. But then to select someone else to be put into Deck pretty sure pic below would have to be available.

Thanks.. I've never noticed that filter icon on the bottom right.