**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First 6 ⭐ as gwenpool, any guidance?

Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Hey. Took me a while to become uncollected, and gather 6 star shards. I pulled a 6* gwenpool. I really want to know if it's worthwhile investing in her? I hear she has been heavily nerfed😣

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not sure who you heard that from but I sure don't recall any gwenpool nerf ever. She's one of the few I don't have as a six star so haven't really ever used her in order to give any useful feedback on her.
  • Options
    edited October 2022

Not sure who you heard that from but I sure don't recall any gwenpool nerf ever. She's one of the few I don't have as a six star so haven't really ever used her in order to give any useful feedback on her.

Dang it. Worthwhile or not, im still excited to have her as a 6 star, because it isn't atleast trash, given how people have been getting yj and rogue. I do wish to know tho, if it's okay to invest something as difficult to acquire, as a 5 tier catalyst in her.....
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2022
    I remember the time when she was my first 4* and I thought a champ named β€œpool” are trash but when i used her back then she was just amazing to use! I still think she is still very good in the damage department , she also has amazing utility of power control by means of sp2 enervate and you can keep this enervate endlessly till there is a bleed on the opponent. I hope you don’t awaken her from your next crystal but her awakening can help you tank special attacks for days! Unless ofcourse there is dot involved. I’d say invest in her she is really good and don’t sleep on her
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She's a good 1st 6*. Easy to use and decent damage. Don't rank her past L1 as there are much better champs you'll pull.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    max deep wounds
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gwenpool is a little outdated but otherwise fantastic. The current meta is basically "oops, all utilities!" and her utility kit isn't super great. But if the opponent can bleed she can stack tons of bleeds and deal a lot of damage quite fast. I would be really happy to pull her.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 817 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She's def middle of the road but if she is your very first six star I'd be happy with that pull. She is super outdated but definitely still has meta relevant uses (mercenary variant and every months cav event) Recently you get a fury everytime a debuff is purified on cav event and she places loads of bleeds so she would get to ten furies in about 20 seconds and then it'd be fight over.....
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just to echo most of the other comments, there's many, many worse pulls you could have had as your first 6*. Congrats on Gwenpool - she's a simple champ to play but still fun.
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gwenpool is awesome, ok damage but her sp2 is where she shines
  • Options
    @Gogeta91199 i would want to invest in her and i definitely won't , i however have 5 stars like Spidey stealth, aegon and kraven to probably look upto too. But, i for sure won't sleep on her
  • Options
    @Ironman3000 yep, but it's gonna take a lot of time to score another 6 star champ.πŸ˜…
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    @Amazing_Demon05 yah, yj's radioactivity and power sting do come handy, although i haven't really had him do good damage, except the meltdown
  • Options
    @Typhoon yep, haven't reached those masteries yet, they cost way too much units. But i think i should if i gotta do cavalier or thronebreaker
  • Options
    @Cat_Murdock haha, deep wounds is still a long way to go for me. I was pulling void, but the crystal run moved like it was pre-decided (as it already is). So yep.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@Ironman3000 yep, but it's gonna take a lot of time to score another 6 star champ.πŸ˜…

That's fine. You still don't want to use anything besides Iso on her.
  • Options
    I have her at R2 because she’s fun. Eventually I’ll R3 her. For you I’d take her to R1/25 and prioritise your 5* roster for now.

She’ll be a very good option for you in Cav EQ skill quest which makes her worth the iso ImO.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would rank her up if she's awakened she doesn't need the sigs
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2022
    In your case, GP is a good 1st start. Since this is the only 6* atm you have nothing to lose to invest her. And since this is your 1st and only 6*, you’ll have a lot of chance to put her in the field. Her play style is not difficult and therefore it is easy to understand her kit. Just utilise your available roster and maximise their usage. No need to worry about god tier or meh tier at this stage.

Maybe you might use her less and less later when you got more skill class in your roster, but GP is definitely a decent champ for you to play with at this stage.