**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3rd Year Anniversary Event!

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    hearmenow wrote: »
    Are we gonna see rank down tickets this way some of us can catch up on getting the right champs set up. Would love to have them back if if we gotta buy them

this is exactly why they won't and shouldn't hand out RDTs.

having a free do-over is against the spirit of the game, wildly unfair, and changes the metagame too drastically.
  • GG Kabam
  • 4* Howie coming! :D
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Howard the Duck?

"Hey guys, how can we make it seem like we care without giving the Summoners anything they can use?"

"I know!", "Let's give them that useless turd, Howard the Duck!"

"There's no way they can yell at us for not giving them anything free for now!"

WRONG.

I will be selling that garbage for some 5* shards thank you very much.

• ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    Howard the Duck?

"Hey guys, how can we make it seem like we care without giving the Summoners anything they can use?"

"I know!", "Let's give them that useless turd, Howard the Duck!"

"There's no way they can yell at us for not giving them anything free for now!"

WRONG.

I will be selling that garbage for some 5* shards thank you very much.

If you have a Howard and don't use him selling him now for shards before you get the free one is probably a good plan.
  • Wiki9Wiki9 Posts: 71
    8t6gsdj8sxes.jpeggx0bphj5vrnh.jpeg
    Read the underlined and tell me if the gold boost will affect the valor conversion into gold.
  • MarvelcocMarvelcoc Posts: 4
    edited December 2017
    Still there's no 5* awakening gem
  • this is awesome
  • If I have been playing for more than a year but did not have a kabam account for that long will i still get the rewards?
  • Frost_yFrost_y Posts: 13
    My only question is what is the event quest? I was reading that the Modoks Lab was a side quest next to the main event.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    @Frost_y Hotel Modok.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    4* Howard.

b7e1c450bf4d56b2c379fdea4729f413.gif
  • Lol same
  • GreenElf21GreenElf21 Posts: 36
    I hope it's true that Howard is a FULL dupe, because I have duped him a few times; Otherwise some get a free 4* and I get ONE signature stone....
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Just one question i have 4* Howard the duck already at sig level 99. What will i get when i claim that 4* duck
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Akhilxcx you should get 5* shards, iso, gold and a max signature crystal
  • HulkSmaaashhHulkSmaaashh Posts: 37
    If I didn't login last year during the anniversary week, and my account is over a year old, do I still get the second title?
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Marvelcoc wrote: »
    Still there's no 5* awakening gem

Yes there is. Its called do hard content. LOL and act 5
  • BeeefsupremeBeeefsupreme Posts: 11
    edited December 2017
    Why was Ultron's Crit Rate nerfed again?! It was cut down in half with the infamous 12.0 update, now its been reduced from 13% down to 10%! It is unfair to secretly sabotage players hard earned champions which they spent real money for resources to upgrade. no reason this should have been done. There was no competitive advantage, and it seemed ill-willed by kabam to quietly weaken champions.
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    at least they makes offers before make us suffer again next year
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    @Frost_y Hotel Modok.

Hotel Mental/Mechanised/Mobile Organism Designed Only For Killing.

A dark,spooky hotel,that one.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    No Awakening crystals gift huh?? Damn last year was much better..
  • Although the 7-day calendar isn’t as good as the ones we’ve had before, it’s still pretty decent. Plus we have to take in consideration that they will probably release a 7-day Christmas Calendar which is going to be OP.
  • Bianco wrote: »
    So you giving us worst Calendar than year ago? Crapy t4 class cat instead of alpha2 year ago?

Free rewards, you shouldn’t be complaining

• well im PUMPED i will be getting the seasoned summoner and a 4* howard man im excited..
  • Howard noooo :'(
  • Wish I could get howling commando lol