**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug in BG's??

Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 399 ★★
edited October 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

Was tied 1-1 in Bg and in the final match, this happened. Lasted the whole match and couldnt do anything, not even pause. Timer kept going and all i could do was leave the game and restart and i saw that i lost when i logged back in cuz i "forfeited". Is this new or a known issue?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    I saw this happen on a Livestream with Omega Sentinel vs man-thing. Not sure if its a bug with OS or if it happens with other champs as well
  • Hey there, could you share the imformation requested in the forum bug report template? This can help us to look into the issue more easily.
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 399 ★★

I saw this happen on a Livestream with Omega Sentinel vs man-thing. Not sure if its a bug with OS or if it happens with other champs as well

It could be a bug with OS but I tried fighting with her again in another BG match and she worked out fine, actually won me the match
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 399 ★★

Hey there, could you share the imformation requested in the forum bug report template? This can help us to look into the issue more easily.

forum bug report template? How do i find that?
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    edited October 2022

Hey there, could you share the imformation requested in the forum bug report template? This can help us to look into the issue more easily.

Clink the link in their reply.

Actually looks like it doesn't work. Check the bug section.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,565 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022

Try using this link instead

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest

They ask for device info, current update for your device and MCoC , etc….

I don’t believe this is a bug exclusive to omega sentinel. It’s happened to me with other champs , just not this month. It was happening a lot more when BG were first released in the beta(s)
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Another BG bugs

1st Fight - Reg Mag vs IMIF - Defeated IMIF with about 76% Health and 50s left. Come out of the fight with this timer screen.

And lost the fight with this result

2nd Fight - Stark Spidey vs Dragon Man. Fight didn't load, just got timer. Watch it to the end and got this result.

So lost a Gold token, time and resources, and this just after matching up with a sandbagging player too.

It is hard to be motivated for the game.