**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would anyone be interested in a battlegrounds only alliance?

It would be from scratch so no guarantee of rank reward when you join. Aq and Aw would be optional. My goal would be top 50 for the double selectors, but top 100 isn't too difficult if people are interested. Most alliances doing well in the event only have a few players who are contributing most of the points, and if a fairly large alliance was dedicated to battlegrounds it would be pretty easy to get milestones. Lmk if people would be interested, Im personally really enjoying the mode and think it would be worthwhile for the rewards.

Comments

• Options
    That's what I would like to see but with plat4 war as well. Easily done with low effort in war.
  • Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88

That's what I would like to see but with plat4 war as well. Easily done with low effort in war.

Ideally I wouldn't require war. If the alliance got there it would be great, but I personally wouldn't kick people for not doing war.
  • Options
    All_mighto111All_mighto111 Posts: 21
    I like it
  • Options
    kmprvbeefkmprvbeef Posts: 50
    I’m with mcmuffin. Count me in if you do wars too. Line is juggsz
  • Options
    Titanic_be3stTitanic_be3st Posts: 30
    So did u make the alliance? I'm interested too
  • Options
    Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 383
    This is exactly what my alliance is if you guys are interested. Plat4 AW and map 5 AQ. If interested add me on line, same name as here
  • Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88

So did u make the alliance? I'm interested too

Kinda. Made it, got decent amount out recruits, then merged with another alliance. We're at 18 members right now. Tag is BIGo1