**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ANY NEWS ON AQ UPDATE?

Aq was never so outdated :(

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    I'm sure they said the update was coming but radio silence since... unless I imagined that's what they said
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

AQ Update news is coming next month! Stay tuned!

is the actual update coming next month or just the notes for what i presume would be a december update?
  • Options

is the actual update coming next month or just the notes for what i presume would be a december update?
    My money is on update news only next month
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    I think update will be early November with release around mid November
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    The Thronebreaker glory store was announced in November 2020. The price of t5b for TB-and-up players has changed once in that time. And so we wait…..
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

My money is on update news only next month
    Let's take bets!
    Deal! If I’m right y’all owe me a 6* King Groot.
    6 star Groot. For your Xmas gift
    Don’t you put that energy out there
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

AQ Update news is coming next month! Stay tuned!</blockquote

We're still in October so next month means November, so I think we will get the information next Friday hopefully

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

The last big map revamp you did made maps 5 and 6 much more difficult even though you claimed you were making things easier to encourage players to move to higher maps. You said you were going to look at maps 5 and 6 for adjusting them and I believe did make some changes to 6 but never communicated anything further about map 5.

Are whatever changes you are planning going to again make things more difficult for these maps?