**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Early prediction for November 2022

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I believe we will get one or two of these for November.

Namora, his cousin
Namorita, Namora's clone
Attuma, an atlantean warlond

My guesses and I think they are logical good choices:

Namora & Attuma, but it could also be one of those two and Ironheart.

Comments

• Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,009 ★★★★

I believe we will get one or two of these for November.

Namora, his cousin
    Namorita, Namora's clone
    Attuma, an atlantean warlond

My guesses and I think they are logical good choices:

Namora & Attuma, but it could also be one of those two and Ironheart.

Attuma and the new Black panther?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Every prediction thread has gone on record predicting that we would be receivinga version of Shuri and either Attuna, Okoye or M'Baku.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Every prediction thread has gone on record predicting that we would be receivinga version of Shuri and either Attuna, Okoye or M'Baku.

All reasonable predictions.
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Gotta have M’Baku in game. Likely Shuri though.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★

AtTUNA 😂
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

AtTUNA 😂
    Yup I realized my mistake.. 🤣🤣

ATTUMA
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,397 ★★★★★
    Attuma and ironheart
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,805 ★★★★★

Attuma and ironheart

Ironheart was in one of the summoner's choice polls and won't, therefore, be coming any time soon.

It's going to be Namora and Attuma based on the last SOTBR image with the linked boxes.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

According to the latest State of the Battlerealm, we're only going to get one champion from the Oceanic Cascade or the water people so it's either Namora or Attuma. It can't be both. He/she will be paired with another single champion from the Necropolis or Wakandans.

My guess: Attuma and Black Panther (whoever she is).
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Okoye and shuri are closest options
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Attuma and ironheart

Ironheart was in one of the summoner's choice polls and won't, therefore, be coming any time soon.

It's going to be Namora and Attuma based on the last SOTBR image with the linked boxes.
    ironheart was on the poll the same year as omega sentinel so I don’t think that’s a factor

My guess is on Attuma and M’Baku

i would however love Namora
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,397 ★★★★★

Attuma and ironheart

Ironheart was in one of the summoner's choice polls and won't, therefore, be coming any time soon
    That's why I think it's iron heart because I believe Kabam said they'd the other top 3 choices in 2022 Omega Sentinel Morbius and iron heart omega sentinel was added in March maybe they'll go morbius in October which is why I think Iron heart
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Id like Attuma and Mbaku, maybe Shuri, not the rest, as they would seem like copy of other champs

ps: Mbaku should have come a long time ago, in Jabbari Panther s place
    SuelGames said:

Id like Attuma and Mbaku, maybe Shuri, not the rest, as they would seem like copy of other champs

I agree M'baku should have came in already.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Uhhh no. I'm perfectly happy with my amazing R4 Jabbari Panther.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,805 ★★★★★

Attuma and ironheart

ironheart was on the poll the same year as omega sentinel so I don’t think that’s a factor
    Yeah, but Riri being in BPWF was known when that poll was run, so if they had no plans to put her in the game at the time when they knew she'd be in the movie, I still don't believe she'll be in the BPWF event.

Attuma and ironheart

Yeah, but Riri being in BPWF was known when that poll was run, so if they had no plans to put her in the game at the time when they knew she'd be in the movie, I still don't believe she'll be in the BPWF event.
    Interesting point to help consider when reviewing predictions for future champions.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Whoever it is - it will come when it’s ready.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Ironheart and Shuri are the best predictions unless they do Shuri and Attuma
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    I think we will get the long awaited playable debut of Chair and finally get Bessie aka Hellcow
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    Lockjaw would be nice, then the chair for him to sit on
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    I just hope rocket buff will be good
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    This November, just look forwards to Cyber weekend 🥴
  • RedDevilRedDevil Posts: 52
    November will Bring New Black Panther (Female Version) and Namor
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    Ironheart and Namora
  • FinkFink Posts: 14
    I’m hoping we get iron heart!! Not the movie version but comic accurate. MBakku would be awesome as well.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Attuma, M’Baku, Namora or Namorita would be great.

Don’t really want Ironheart, only because we just got another IM variant last month, and we already have two BPs and KM, which is basically a BP variant.

They need to diversify champs or else it becomes just a new coat of paint and a couple of new abilities on an existing champ.