**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Who should I pick for first R4 6*??

JettyJetty Posts: 6
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Who should I take up for first R4?

Comments

• Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Many of us went with our favorite champ to play for the 1st r4...which is always a solid way to go.

Apoc and Warlock are two champs that really benefit from that extra damage, imo
  • Options
    Ryan18thRyan18th Posts: 13
    Go for who you like the most, for me that definitely will be Mister Negative or CGR.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Mister Negative or Sym supreme
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 82
    As has been said, go with who you like and play the most. For me it was Doom.
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 417 ★★
    Whoever you use the most or enjoy using the most. I don't have 6* versions of these, but 5* kitty pryde and doom are both very amazing damage wise and fun to use imo
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Anyone but Guilly99.

I'd personally would do Shang-Chi for his utility.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,420 ★★★★★
    Doom
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,516 ★★★★★
    Always go with your favourite. It's not really the biggest difference in the world; so go with your favourite.

Best choices for me:
    Kitty
    Shang-Chi
    Clare Voyant

Apoc, Doom, CGR and Torch are more-or-less game-breaking at r3, so only take them up if you really enjoy playing with them.
  • Options
    Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 351
    Your favorite. I went with Claire <3 as mine. But you can also consider a top tier champ like Kitty.