**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who else is experiencing this glitch

Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
On the final round of a match, I finished a fight with 60 seconds left on the clock and then the screen blacked out after which it left me with this

I lost a round for absolutely no reason and it's as if I never even played it.

I got pissed wondering if the fault was from my network or something(Ps. I've got a strong internet connection) but then this happened in my very next fight

The same thing happened with my next opponent not me this time. We both lost a potential win and that's not okay

I just wanna know if this has been acknowledged and/or if something is been done about it

Losing to a glitch ain't fun

Comments

• Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    Are you sure that wasn’t your previous battles? I asked bcuz there’s a glitch where you will win 2/3 & the results show your previous battles results. But when you return to main screen it shows you won. Just in case. Otherwise, ya that makes no sense.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Na bro... I took this after the fight ended. I finished the fight with guardian. It popped up that I had won and the the screen blacked out and started counting down. When it stopped, I apparently lost the match and did nothing... I'm just salty right now cos I scored a loss where I could have won
    Well, we can’t really tell from just those 2 screenshots. But I would ask kabam
    Look at the hp and fight duration man... Is it really possible for someone not to make any hit at all?
    If someone dies, it doesn’t show the fight duration there lol
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 658 ★★★★

It's a glitch, me and other people have experienced already...you win the fight and the screen suddenly just shows this

It's a glitch, me and other people have experienced already...you win the fight and the screen suddenly just shows this
    Thank you