**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stun duration reduction in Battlegrounds

SunRiceSunRice Posts: 148 ★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Hi,

I'm sure there are more people who encountered this issue few times, but I didn't find any discussions on this topic here. The ticket I raised came back as "useless" from Kabam customer service.

Basically, when you parry in Battlegrounds, or stun in any ways, the duration of the stun is so ridiculously small that you are Not able to heavy the opponent. Please exclude all possible abilities and masteries aside. I run maxed stun and stupefy masteries, and when I run 5/5 limber, my opponents successfully use AA against me.

So, what could be the issue? It was so frustrating to lose matches, especially in BGs tournaments, when you have clear advantageous matchup but just can't heavy the opponent.

See the response below

Comments

• Options
    Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    If youre not running the stupefy mastery as well you will not have enough time to heavy. Outside of that reaction time
  • Options
    There are a few champs who in addition to masteries, will reduce their stun time even further.

Rogue, and either AV or Crossbones (or both ?), amongst others.
    So could it have been one of them ?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Your issue is max parry mastery, if of course stupefy is maxed also.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    SunRice said:

No, I double checked all masteries and made sure it was champs without any special debuff reduction time abilities. I fought against nick furies and rintrah, the stun duration was 1s. I nuke everyone who can be with AA and Not "slow on reaction", otherwise I have to be failing to play with any champ at all and somehow end in Celestial VI in BGs. Little ridiculous comments.

Can you show some video evidence. It will make your case stronger.
    I haven't faced it and I play a lot of BGs.
    I also practice against my own champs and I run 5/5 limber always.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Not sure what the OP is referring to but check out this Lagacy vid, around the 29 minute mark
    AA Vs Domino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew1SeQgjKJI
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It's possible your input is a bit slow
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Thanks. Def explains that interaction in the vid above.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★

@World Eater domino reduces stun duration when lucky by 35%

That's 7 out of 6 limber.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    so basically you arent taking masteries seriously or into consideration... then you obviously dont know Archie can shut down NF second life with a sp3... NF isnt the safest "safe net" in BG or as safe as people think him to be...

noob post, noob player. sorry you dont understand the methods and gameplay... but also seems you dont want to be shown you are wrong, rather looking for someone to say the other guy was a cheater... which he didnt.

there are going to be people with different masteries and i hope you dont find those with high resistance to heavies, then youll be really mad xD
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Not sure what the OP is referring to but check out this Lagacy vid, around the 29 minute mark
    AA Vs Domino

It's at 29:10...

If I hadn't seen the video, I would have said OP is just bad at the video game... But seeing it live changed my mind...

Might actually be a bug...
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

AA Vs Domino

If I hadn't seen the video, I would have said OP is just bad at the video game... But seeing it live changed my mind...

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

AA Vs Domino

I stand corrected. Thanks.
  • Options
    I’ve played 100s of matches in bg and I use AA regularly, there’s plenty of time to get a heavy off a parry even with max limber.

The only real exceptions are Kraven’s inbuilt limber, Herc when he’s got his stun immunity, Apoc vs a mutant, Domino when lucky, Mordo if your timing is bad.