**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds is so bugged and rigged

For once Kabam have a great idea in making battlegrounds but they execute it terribly of course. Firstly, after multiple betas and one and a half seasons, over a couple of months, they still haven't fixed sandbagging and the matchmaking is super unfair. (You've got cavaliers and new thronebreakers going against paragons with mulitple rank 4s). Secondly there's bugs such as the one I have gotten where you finish the first fight and you go to the battlegrounds home screen and then you reload the game and it puts you into the fight you just completed with 0 seconds and with a max health opponent and you end up getting 0 points. There's also another bug where you finish round 1 qnd you immediately lose the match for no reason. I don't understand how after all this time the game mode still has many bugs. Kabam really need to up their game. There are also still many modders and I'm not sure the person they hired for anti cheating is even doing anything to be quite honest.

Comments

• Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 471 ★★★
    Ive had that reload fight several times… super annoying. Auto loose because you have to repeat the fight with 20-30s left
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,559 ★★★★★

For once Kabam have a great idea in making battlegrounds but they execute it terribly of course. Firstly, after multiple betas and one and a half seasons, over a couple of months, they still haven't fixed sandbagging and the matchmaking is super unfair. (You've got cavaliers and new thronebreakers going against paragons with mulitple rank 4s). Secondly there's bugs such as the one I have gotten where you finish the first fight and you go to the battlegrounds home screen and then you reload the game and it puts you into the fight you just completed with 0 seconds and with a max health opponent and you end up getting 0 points. There's also another bug where you finish round 1 qnd you immediately lose the match for no reason. I don't understand how after all this time the game mode still has many bugs. Kabam really need to up their game. There are also still many modders and I'm not sure the person they hired for anti cheating is even doing anything to be quite honest.

I agree with everything you said apart from the cav/early tb vs paragon ..... anyone should match anyone in any given tier. Paragons in plat 3 should face cavs that are in plat 3, why should cav players get an easy ride? if they're skilled enough to get to the higher tiers than they're skilled enough to face the higher players.

The early part of the victory track is a bit different, you'll get players in there who are at that level and will never progress but unfortunately we all start at the same point and therefore they'll face players in that tier....