**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP Nick Fury

13»

Comments

• Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★

Zan0 said:

The force close the app champ

https://youtu.be/EwDcaVE-mSU

This is what he meant... force close the app..get Nick to real life...easier fight...lolzz.. is it a bug? Is it intended? Is it a feature?
    I can guarantee This will get fixed sorry to break it to you lol
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't take you to his second life I think it makes his"2nd" life degen thing activate on the 1st life aswell . Could be wrong but .. this has happened before I think in Ag maybe
    It does...check whole video..
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★

Zan0 said:

This is what he meant... force close the app..get Nick to real life...easier fight...lolzz.. is it a bug? Is it intended? Is it a feature?
    I already did all objectives prior to finding this..lol... apparently this "feature" had been going on for months...last I heard ..someone using it on 6.3 nick 5 months back
  • Options
    e_BULKe_BULK Posts: 21
    edited November 2022
    Rasilover said:

Does Proxima need to be duped for the fight?

I did it with a boosted unduped R5 5* in 5 revives + healthpots to almost complete healthbar. I could have done it in 3 if I didn't got smacked in the face twice. If you are more skilled, you will definitely do it better. So it is possible. Just be aware of the block damage and try to use your specials while you have your temporary prowess to benefit from the slightly higher bonus damage (when unawakened you would prefer to take advantage of it, but it's secondary). Good luck.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Just remember if you use suicide masteries Fury’s debilitating Refund 3 buff will mean fury will retain his special power while you have any type of debuff active.

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

It's been around for years ... there's no way they don't already know about it 😂
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Bug not working for me lol.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Eop going fantastic. The name of the eop is completely the opposite of what I feel. So smooth. 1st week- solo with 5 star nimrod. 2nd week- solo with 5 star proxima midnight
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    6* rank2 kitty
    6* rank2 sersi
    6* rank3 flame on!
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Me using 20 revives and reading this chat: seems i am in danger
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 298
    For the final week Falcon is a good option, with lock on nick doesn't get his tactical charges, i just tried it for fun and got him to 9% health in his second life then got smacked, but he definitely works (mine is R4 sig200)

Also the first two objectives with proxima are working well, i only have a 5 star R4 but still got him down in like two revives
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    This one was super easy. Got it on my 3rd time with Proxy w/o even using a SP3. A few SP2s and he was dead.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Me using 20 revives and reading this chat: seems i am in danger

Don't worry, I took my unduped Medusa + 15 revives to take out NF.
    Gonna bank some more revives and do the same brute forcing with a Fantastic Four.
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Don't do force close app because I did it and cost like 200+ units then when I killed him he had a 2nd extra life then cost me like another 200+ units lol my own fault tbh that's what I get using a stupid 5* r4 thinking it would be easy. 🤕
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★

Random test resulted in a solo.
    Free plasmas from bleeds too
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,946 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

I'm pretty sure it doesn't take you to his second life I think it makes his"2nd" life degen thing activate on the 1st life aswell . Could be wrong but .. this has happened before I think in Ag maybe
    Only if you kill him in that fight. If you die and revive, you start again in his first life (but having taken off a free 70% isn’t a bad thing).